Nghĩa của từ roundup bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "roundup"
1. Its trade name is Roundup.
2. These crops are called Roundup Ready.
3. Cowboys do a roundup of cows.
4. However, no rule exists for Roundup Ready crops.
5. S., Roundup remains protected by patents until 2000.
6. Police did a roundup of suspected drug sellers.
7. First, we have this roundup of the day's news.
8. The cowboys branded a hundred calves in the roundup.
9. There's been a police roundup of all the suspects.
10. And another crime story leads our National Roundup tonight.
11. The Monsanto Company makes Roundup Ready crops. The genetic change in the sugar beets makes them resist the herbicide or weed killer known as Roundup.
12. 3 The cowboys branded a hundred calves in the roundup.
13. Another book in 1975 also spotlighted the Maya calendric roundup.
14. TYPICAL USE: The missing cattle are discovered in the annual roundup.
15. Writer roundup : Has the balance of power shifted in the East?
16. I have heard here that we British are planning to scuttle Roundup.
17. The Roundup Ready opponents say genetically engineered crops can cross-pollinate and damage other crops. And they say the crops can cause the growth of weeds that resist Roundup.
18. At roundup time, Mercer teams with his oldest son, Gary, who flies a helicopter.
19. Photographer Mikko Takkunen compiled an extensive roundup of links to tributes in their honor.
20. What is it that keeps a cowboy looking strong, young and ready for another roundup?
21. In the 128 countries where Roundup is sold, total market share is more than 90 %.
22. He told me he had a wild horse for me to ride at the roundup.
23. About 75 % of all soybeans and 65 % of all cotton grown in America is Roundup Ready.
24. We'll also have an election roundup from the streets of New York to the Via Veneto.
25. Glyphosate, often sold under the brand name Roundup, is one of the world's most widely used agricultural chemicals.
26. One advantage that Roundup has over other herbicides is that it is relatively benign to the environment.
27. Superior products would evolve and stiff competition would sprout up as Roundup patent protections expired around the globe.
28. The genetic change in the sugar beets makes them resist the herbicide or weed killer known as Roundup.
29. 14) The beets have a new gene, created in the laboratory, which allows them to tolerate the weedkiller Roundup.
30. Transgenic canola plants in North Dakota had received genes making them resistant to herbicides, such as the weed killer Roundup.
31. Monsanto holds European patents for Roundup Ready (RR) technology, which makes a transgenic soybean plant resistant to the widely used herbicide glyphosate.
32. Here's a bit of background: In 200 Monsanto started selling sugar beets that had been genetically modified to tolerate the weed killer Roundup.
33. One of the main tasks of the buckaroo is the roundup--locating the cattle on the range and driving them back to the ranch.
34. There was still the semiannual roundup when cowboys representing several ranches rendezvoused and rode great circles, rounding up all the cattle they could find.
35. On one particularly hot spring day, I was helping with the roundup by riding at the back of the herd as it moved down the dusty road toward the corral.
36. The report comes at a crucial time for Australia, where a popular infant soy formula has tested positive to unlabelled GM soy and corn, and Roundup Ready canola and cotton are grown.