Nghĩa của từ rouse bằng Tiếng Anh
she was roused from a deep sleep by a hand on her shoulder
the crowds were roused to fever pitch by the drama of the race
rouse the beer as the hops are introduced
Đặt câu với từ "rouse"
1. It's time to rouse them.
2. It's time to rouse the children.
3. We don't want to rouse any suspicions.
4. The speaker tried to rouse the masses.
5. I usually rouse at six in the morning.
6. You must rouse yourself to action.
7. Juliet, on Thursday early will I rouse you:
8. Both he and Rouse executives declined further comment.
9. One family member’s impatience can easily rouse another’s anger.
10. Richard couldn't rouse himself to say anything in reply.
11. We tried to rouse him but to no effect.
12. I didn't want to rouse you from your slumbers.
13. This might rouse the Gauls in northern Italy to rebel.
14. The cantankerous bus driver rouse on the children for singing.
15. The adulteration of alcohol in the wine rouse public attention.
16. But here and there, societies rouse themselves to break the mould.
17. She must rouse herself from the torpor of mind and body.
18. She seemed to be unable to rouse herself to do anything.
19. Rouse owned the 100 backstroke, owned the world record.
20. He did more to rouse the crowd there than anybody else.
21. The work of spiritualism will rouse humanity... to a new, moral earnestness.
22. The speaker attempted to rouse the crowd with a cry for action.
23. He found Paula fast asleep in bed, and nothing would rouse her.
24. It was a marvelous night with a tempest to rouse the gods.
25. Permit me to rouse my poor uncle, else he may die of apoplexy.
26. Rouse and Hughes Co. executives declined to comment on the negotiations.
27. We must continue to cry out humbly yet insistently to God: Rouse yourself!
28. The project is a NASA scheme to rouse interest in science and space.
29. She tried to rouse him from the torpor into which he had sunk.
30. My husband, who had no flying experience, tried desperately to rouse him.
31. The uproar was enough to rouse both the quick and the dead.
32. He had slumped into a state of torpor from which nothing could rouse him.
33. Expressions of pain as the examination takes place rouse irritation or accusations of neurosis.
34. According to Obadiah, God would rouse up nations to wage destructive warfare against the Edomites.
35. Permit me to rouse my poor uncle, else he may die of apoplexy
36. When I put my hand on his, he stirs but doesn't quite rouse.
37. One by one, they drifted into slumber, becoming ever more difficult to rouse.
38. Let those curse it who curse the day, Who are ready to rouse leviathan.
39. Take a dry, dormant savanna, desert or thorn scrub and rouse it into spring with rising temperatures.
40. We have to shake him for a long while to rouse him from his sleep.
41. 13 Of soft kid cowhide and the fleeciness softness that rouse processing through turning suede.
42. 6, 7. (a) How did the fourth king “rouse up everything against the kingdom of Greece”?
43. The purpose of the Nation of Islam was to rouse the black man from his slumber.
44. Take a dry, dormant savanna, desert or scrub and rouse it into spring with rising temperatures.
45. If the deal is completed, Rouse would immediately become a dominant force in the future development of Las Vegas.
46. The corridors are heavy with post-lunch somnolence as I go upstairs to rouse my students from the dormitories.
47. “Many times he made his anger turn back, and he would not rouse up all his rage.”
48. Alarmed, Hung - chien urged her to rouse herself a little so as not to disappoint Hsin - mei .
49. Disappointed, they may revert to leaving him alone before trying to rouse him again a few hours or days later.
50. Stockmar left the room, planning to try again to rouse the Prince, but was called back by Charlotte's voice, "Stocky!