Nghĩa của từ rouses bằng Tiếng Anh
she was roused from a deep sleep by a hand on her shoulder
the crowds were roused to fever pitch by the drama of the race
rouse the beer as the hops are introduced
Đặt câu với từ "rouses"
1. Childbearing rouses profound feelings of joy and hope.
2. It rouses far-off memories of infancy, of being handled and given comfort.
3. James rouses his friend Gurn from sleep, and questions him about the sylph.
4. Snubs hurt him merest suspicion of unpopularity in any quarter rouses him to bitterness.
5. 25 Sally Rouses, a working mother of two, used to unwind daily by running at dawn or dusk along tree-lined streets.
6. What rouses its wrath is the belief that Waco revealed the ruthlessness ofthe federal government when liberals are confronted with armed opponents.
7. The wisest of the Ancients considered what is not too explicit as the fittest for instruction, because it rouses the facilities to act. --- William Blake.
8. 21) The wisest of the Ancients considered what is not too explicit as the fittest for instruction, because it rouses the facilities to act. --- William Blake.
9. We must take action on this at the Intergovernmental Conference, and I firmly hope that this opinion, that was given reluctantly, will not mean that the European Parliament ceases to exert pressure on the Council and the Member States to make sure that this Intergovernmental Conference is not merely a technical exercise, but rouses the passions that we saw a few hours ago in Parliament.