Nghĩa của từ roust bằng Tiếng Anh
I rousted him out of his bed with a cup of coffee
Đặt câu với từ "roust"
1. I'll have roust beef . please.
2. First, local government roust enforce the supporting, including funds and policy.
3. To roust the Lieutenant from whatever corner he was sleeping in.
4. Relax, kid, we're not about to roust you. We just want some information.
5. W. let him but finally decided to roust him out for breakfast.
6. I'm going up around the corner here, to roust out my driver.
7. But this might be less opportunity to roust naked strangers from making love on your mattress?
8. According to the numerical results, the approach proposed is a convenient and practical reliability-based roust design method.
9. Booth: I've got twelve hours before this case is over and I'm off it so let's go roust.
10. In the relaxed discipline of those days, D.W. let him but finally decided to roust him out for breakfast.
11. Each day, a group of government-hired Mushahar, known as "motivators," roust children from their homes and escort them to class.
12. Another time a man comes a-prowling round here you roust me out, you hear?That man warn't here for no good.
13. Our goal is to find an automatic roust detection method which can adapt to different scratch widths, locate the scratch region precisely, and differentiate scratch from straight edges.
14. And there was a roust of the pyjama-clad as the first polar bear was spotted, after hours, by Johan up in the crow's nest.
15. Judicial resources distribution and effectiveness is one of the most important facts to the society, and it is also the serious problem that roust be solved by any country.
16. An Inner Critic can indeed roust you out of bed in the morning, get you on the treadmill (literally and figuratively) and spur you to finish that book or symphony or invention.