Nghĩa của từ routed bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "routed"
1. Routed split multilink trunking
2. The Seattle SuperSonics routed Atlanta 111-
3. 18 The Seattle SuperSonics routed Atlanta 111-
4. Aitken's troops were routed and retreated.
5. Napoleon had routed Blucher three days earlier.
6. The flight was re-routed through Singapore.
7. My flight was re-routed via Athens.
8. 19 My flight was re-routed via Athens.
9. 4 The flight was re-routed through Singapore.
10. Deliveries are routed via/by way of London.
11. Again, the faxes are technically routed through Bangkok.
12. 21 Deliveries are routed via/by way of London.
13. In the ensuing battle, the Ephraimites are routed.
14. The Buffalo Bills routed the Atlanta Falcons 4
15. Main control is being re-routed through Engineering.
16. 3 My flight was re-routed via Athens.
17. The flight to Sydney is routed via Tokyo.
18. 1 Ras Gugsa was killed and his army routed.
19. 27 The flight to Sydney is routed via Tokyo.
20. Most were routed into judicial rather than revenue appointments.
21. 1) The Buffalo Bills routed the Atlanta Falcons 4
22. The exhaust stream is routed first through the particulate filter.
23. The heavy traffic was re-routed past my front door.
24. All the goods were routed by way of the Netherlands.
25. The data stream was re-routed all over the ship.
26. 2 The heavy traffic was re-routed past my front door.
27. 1 The heavy traffic was re-routed past my front door.
28. Branderton had routed our all villagers for her show of gentlefolk.
29. In a hard-fought battle, Kniva's main force was routed.
30. 5) We were routed out of our beds at 4 am.
31. Can calls be routed to Hà Nội during those period?
32. This policy would result in traffic being routed along nine lines.
33. The new feature enables data to be routed transparently to attached printers.
34. I routed the surveillance feeds to give the machine encrypted access.
35. 18 At last he routed up some novels to give me.
36. Mrs. Branderton had routed our all villagers for her show of gentlefolk.
37. Insertion Loss . The attenuation of signals being routed through a switching card.
38. The power's been routed to our living area through that relay.
39. 4 The new trolleybus line was routed through the commercial district.
40. He was routed out of bed by the doorbell at daybreak.
41. It's been routed from a solid block of not very posh plywood.
42. If not, the pointer address is routed through the instruction mapping circuit unchanged.
43. Our baseball team routed the Sea Gull by a score of 15 to
44. Another army that was marching to Eumenes' relief was routed by Antigonus.
45. 8 Such requests can be routed through AEC or directly through VUG.
46. 2) She routed out some old clothes to give to the beggar.
47. A large proportion of the defence budget has been re-routed to education.
48. (c) Who “became valiant in war” and “routed the armies of foreigners”?
49. 23 He was routed out of bed by the doorbell at daybreak.
50. 4) He was routed out of bed by the doorbell at daybreak.