Nghĩa của từ row bằng Tiếng Anh
her villa stood in a row of similar ones
The two friends had gone for a light row and were turning the double scull boat opposite the boat slip at the Rowing Club when Kieran became suddenly ill.
out in the bay a small figure was rowing a rubber dinghy
Đặt câu với từ "row"
1. Row upon row of eggs confront me.
2. The row decoder decodes the selected row address to access a selected row.
3. Row to row differences in roving hank.
4. Row upon row of women surged forwards.
5. Assume top row of selection is header row?
6. The back row chair is smoother than front row Gauguin, entire spacious row space is joyful.
7. Row after row of orange trees stretched to the horizon.
8. Row #, Apricots- Prunus armeniaca L., row #, Bitter almond- Prunus dulcis (Mill
9. Row upon row of bricks were turned out of rectangular molds.
10. A data block usually contains only one row piece for each row.
11. And I can add or subtract one row from another row.
12. Row after row of unopened boxes are neatly arranged on bookshelves.
13. Twice in a row.
14. Second row The second row consists of two locks or lock forwards.
15. It was lined with baize, on which reposed row upon row of miniatures.
16. Row 28, Apricots — Prunus armeniaca L., row 29, Bitter almond — Prunus dulcis (Mill.)
17. Row yn baase echey ny volteyrys urryssaght, as row eh feer dy row corp billey mooar oanluckit sy choyr-merriu syn ynnyd echey?
18. Double row abrasive disc
19. It's like Skid Row.
20. Right there, second row.
21. Clicking a row right mouse button displays a shortcut menu containing the Row Height command.
22. A row decoder circuit (310) addresses a pixel row within the array of pixels.
23. Deleting the row or removing the contents from the row will have no effect.
24. Mrs Bay hurried about the living room, lighting row after row of votive candles.
25. Clean the tops of each row before you move on to the next row.
26. Row after row of modest little brick houses are interspersed with delis and corner restaurants.
27. When a row of data contains fewer users than the threshold, that row is withheld.
28. And row my blossoms o'er!
29. I'm Number 1 in Row
30. Four B's in a row.
31. Just row the damn boat.
32. 17 Mrs Bay hurried about the living room, lighting row after row of votive candles.
33. Multiple-row radial antifriction bearing
34. ( Englehorn ) Row, God damn it!
35. You row and I'll steer.
36. Its an emergency exit row.
37. Along the Li River, row upon row of jutting limestone pinnacles impress visitors with their beauty.
38. 30 Row upon row they seemed to march, reminding Lucy of soldiers dressed in Prussian green uniforms.
39. 1 You row and I'll steer.
40. The row went on and on.
41. Let's sit in the back row.
42. Is Swindon sliding towards Skid Row?
43. Against the walls sat row behind row of chiefs, in all the glory of full dress.
44. 22 I arrive late at an auditorium filled with row upon row of molded-plastic lecture-chairs.
45. A long row is very tiring.
46. I took Daniel for a row.
47. He ended up on skid row.
48. A checker game on death row.
49. If a row has already been updated or deleted, then this row cannot be joined again with any source table row for another update or delete again.
50. The students stood in a row.