Nghĩa của từ rowan bằng Tiếng Anh
Our own native rowan , Sorbus aucuparia, has orange-red berries, which appear in early September and which have largely been eaten by the end of the same month.
Đặt câu với từ "rowan"
1. Rowan Knitting Book 11 costs ￡95 from Rowan stockists and bookshops.
2. Father Rowan took refuge in silence.
3. Bean . Rowan Atkinson is my favorite movie star.
4. Come on, Rowan, get out of him!
5. Yellow the leaves of rowan above us.
6. The reddening turned the mistletoe into rowan.
7. Finiver is of the rowan, or mountain ash.
8. Yellow the leaves of the rowan above us.
9. Just learn from Rowan, take the letter to Garcia!
10. The Rowan is also used for many healing purposes.
11. A few stunted rowan trees reinforced the feeling of desolation.
12. 1827 - William Rowan Hamilton presents his Theory of systems of rays.
13. Soon Rowan also knew every one of his physical comic tactics.
14. Rowan said this latest outbreak of violence could upset the peace talks.
15. 24 Since ancient times, the rowan tree has been considered a scourge to witches.
16. Cattle wore collars of rowan wood to protect them from spells and curses.
17. Admission to ROWAN UNIVERSITY is competitive and is based primarily on academic performance.
18. Rowan was sent for and given a letter to be delivered to Garcia.
19. Since ancient times, the rowan tree has been considered a scourge to witches.
20. In autumn a rowan tree at the front gate was showered with berries.
21. The gravel track led downhill into a narrow belt of silver birch and rowan.
22. The poor rowan outside is back in leaf but it is still bitterly cold.
23. Leslie Rowan my private secretary, wooed and won her in these few days at sea.
24. Arenafilm has introduced to world cinema directors Jane Campion, Vincent Ward, Rowan Woods and Richard Roxburgh.
25. Outside, some kids, browned off with the phone-booth, had snapped a sapling rowan in half.
26. The Baldry Restaurant serves good food at a reasonable price and the Rowan Tree is good for vegetarian food.
27. We can either use the Carl Rowan method, which is to label every white conservative a racist.
28. With the Anglican Communion on the verge of schism, can Rowan Williams learn anything from John Major?
29. When the leaves turn colour and the berry clusters are ripe, the rowan is a princely sight.
30. 9 Outside, some kids, browned off with the phone-booth,[www.Sentencedict.com] had snapped a sapling rowan in half.
31. This puzzle is related to the Hamiltonian path problem named after the 19th century Irish mathematician William Rowan Hamilton.
32. The fields here were fringed with rowan trees, their bright red berries clashing horribly with the purple heather of late summer.
33. The low-fat diet was not easy to follow, said Dr. Rowan T. Chlebowski, a medical oncologist at Harbor-U.C.L.A. Medical Center and one of the study's principal investigators.
34. The low-fat diet was not easy to follow, said Dr. Rowan T. Chlebowski,[Sentencedict.com] a medical oncologist at Harbor-U.C.L.A. Medical Center and one of the study's principal investigators.
35. The Rowan or Mountain Ash was traditionally regarded as a tree of magical power, believed to protect against evil and give long life to those who ate its fruit. Scottish Food.
36. The Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams has made a personal appeal to the Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe for an end to what he called the persecution of Anglicans in Zimbabwe.
37. 18) The Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams has made a personal appeal to the Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe for an end to what he called the persecution of Anglicans in Zimbabwe.
38. He sat in the back of the Great Hall, not far from the horses, watching Abel, Rowan, and a mousy brown-haired washerwoman called Squirrel attack slabs of stale brown bread fried in bacon grease.
39. The winners’ incredible luck catapults them into the upper echelons of the UK’s well-heeled, allowing them to count their fortunes amongst celebrities like Sir Sean Connery (£80 million), rocker Jimmy Paige (£75 million) and Mr. Bean star Rowan Atkinson (£70 million).