Nghĩa của từ rowing bằng Tiếng Anh
Most athletes do not pick up the sport of rowing until university.
out in the bay a small figure was rowing a rubber dinghy
they rowed about who would receive the money from the sale
Đặt câu với từ "rowing"
1. Rowing to Reach Hearts
2. Rowing is hard work.
3. He was rowing steadily.
4. We are rowing boat.
5. He's always rowing with his neighbors.
6. We were rowing against the wind.
7. My parents are always rowing .
8. We were rowing downstream towards the sea.
9. A rowing competition is called a regatta.
10. They are rowing down the river.
11. We were rowing against the current.
12. He was rowing for all he was worth.
13. What is the difference between sculling and rowing?
14. 11 Rowing is a wonderful water sport.
15. Here, along the Thames towpath, can be found a long line of rowing establishments, including the Thames Rowing Club.
16. She won a blue for rowing.
17. Mike and Sue are always rowing.
18. The rowing boat measures 20 feet.
19. Aquatic sports include swimming and rowing.
20. 18 Aquatic sports include swimming and rowing.
21. We're rowing Cambridge in the next race.
22. All the rowing boats were chained up.
23. Activities on offer include sailing, rowing, and canoeing.
24. They began rowing towards the harbour's mouth.
25. He shared in our enthusiasm for rowing.
26. She was rowing, and he had a crowbar.
27. There was a rowing boat on the river.
28. He could have drowned rowing back from the yacht club.
29. 10 Probably the oldest one is rowing in a rowboat.
30. And rowing is ideal for building stamina and endurance.
31. At the water's edge a rowing boat was beached.
32. 7) Why don't you try this foldaway rowing machine?
33. His parents are always rowing with each other.
34. Not even a rowing boat on the river.
35. She stopped rowing and let the boat float with the stream.
36. The annual Head of the Fish Regatta features a 5 mile course, co-hosted by the Saratoga Springs Rowing Club and the Saratoga Rowing Association.
37. Learning is like rowing upstream; not to advance is to dropback.
38. Local Activities: walks, golf, sea fishing, canoeing, rowing, horse-riding.
39. So, how do you top rowing across the Atlantic?
40. The boy who is rowing boat is Tom's brother.
41. John be the spark plug on his rowing team.
42. Modern rowing originated from the River Thames in Britain.
43. They call rowing the perfect sport. It exercises every major muscle group.
44. He had to stop rowing to bail water out of the boat.
45. More suitable exercises include walking, bicycling, rowing, swimming, and aqua aerobics.
46. The farthest venue from Olympic Park, rowing, is 25 miles away.
47. A string of five rowing boats set out from the opposite bank.
48. Can I hire a rowing boat? There're two of us.
49. 10 At the water's edge a rowing boat was beached.
50. Rowing up river against the current was very hard work.