Nghĩa của từ skirt bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "skirt"
1. Thick skirt and thin skirt, fresh or chilled
2. Nice skirt, Top.
3. Flared Skirt A full, panelled skirt falls beautifully from a back-elasticated waistband.
4. He's a skirt-chaser.
5. I decided to line my skirt with anti-static polyester skirt lining material and used a straight skirt paper pattern as a guide.
6. This skirt needs letting down.
7. Include : Sailor suit, Scarf, Skirt.
8. Include:Short Sailor suit, Scarf, Skirt.
9. She wore a full skirt.
10. The skirt of some girl?
11. Adjustable angle-type skirt module
12. Does this skirt suit me?
13. Next Directory pleated chiffon skirt, ￡
14. Include : Sailor suit, Tie, Skirt.
15. The full skirt flared out.
16. Trimming: remove the coarse connective tissue sheath covering the goose skirt leaving the goose skirt intact.
17. Ruth's blouse matches her skirt.
18. Her skirt was rucked up.
19. The skirt was below fourty dollars.
20. This skirt flares at the hem.
21. I' m a skirt chaser, babe
22. Her skirt lacked hoops or flounces.
23. This skirt is in poor shape.
24. I have to iron my skirt.
25. She bordered a skirt with lace.
26. There's a mark on your skirt.
27. This skirt has a definite flare.
28. I need to lengthen this skirt.
29. The long skirt drabbled with rain.
30. Her skirt ballooned in the wind.
31. Skirt demonstrably neither sick nor absent.
32. This skirt hooks on the side.
33. You look horny in that skirt.
34. The dress had a scalloped skirt.
35. 1) Mother made down Jenny's skirt.
36. This sequined fishtail skirt is gorgeous.
37. Bald, wears a skirt, and makeup.
38. She looks devastating in that skirt.
39. I'll have to lengthen this skirt.
40. Her skirt was trimmed with lace.
41. The skirt ties at the waist.
42. Oh no! My skirt has shrunk!
43. The fastener on her skirt broke.
44. She was picking at her skirt.
45. My tartan skirt. It's scottish night.
46. The skirt she wears is olive.
47. Skirt membrane is the tough fibrous membrane (peritoneum lining or abdominal tunic) and/or the thick skirt (hanging tender
48. Her long skirt billowed in the breeze.
49. She was wearing a skirt and blouse.
50. I bought a skirt length of tweed.