Nghĩa của từ skittish bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "skittish"
1. Skittish, Toombs.
2. The Chinese are getting skittish.
3. Investors are skittish about the impact of an economic downturn.
4. I won't have my son associating with skittish girls.
5. The declining dollar gave heart to skittish investors.
6. They feared its mystery benefactor - a private company - might get skittish.
7. Some skittish Wall Street investors are staying away from the market.
8. They deliberately gave me a skittish and mordacious mount.
9. She is a skittish girl who doesn 't behave herself.
10. She gets very skittish when her boy - friend is around.
11. As it is, the thundering herd is likely to prove a skittish lot.
12. Netherlands Dwarfs can be skittish, wild, and/or of a disagreeable nature.
13. Any pack animals the adventurers have may get restless and skittish.
14. With consumers so skittish, service industries are not faring well either.
15. Skittish Americans are not the only ones worried about Chinese exports.
16. My horse is rather skittish, so I have to keep him away from traffic.
17. At the heart of the problem is this: Bighorn sheep are skittish animals.
18. 10 Some skittish Wall Street investors are staying away from the market.
19. She is as skittish as a kitten playing with a piece of string.
20. My fellow legislators were skittish about appearing in any way be soft on crime.
21. Skittish investors are keen buyers of Germany government paper, too, driving bond yields down.
22. This product's life cycle will only last as long as everybody's skittish about SARS.
23. Marilyn was a complete child, playful and skittish one moment, sulky and withdrawn the next.
24. It is sad that 20 - and 30 - some things , as reported in the media, are skittish about commitment.
25. Cranston's mount became skittish and even Philomel showed a lively interest in the group round the scaffold.
26. At work she was a supremely confident executive; with her first child she was a skittish novice.
27. 23 Cranston's mount became skittish and even Philomel showed a lively interest in the group round the scaffold.
28. And if Apple falls apart, software developers could get even more skittish about sinking money into writing programs for Macs.
29. Institutional investors such as mutual funds are more skittish and can bail out after a few quarters of soft earnings.
30. Julie Worden and Charlton Boyd meet in a skittish duet, marked by sudden departures, near misses and unexpected evasive leaps.
31. During the long housing slump, several high-profile crime stories gave skittish buyers one more reason to avoid the Inner Mission.
32. The job of the Treasury Secretary is chiefly that of a horse whisperer, to tame skittish financial markets by talking sweetly, if sometimes obliquely, into their ears.
33. And it's left most of those willing to buy stocks as skittish as whitetail deer in hunting season: never able to relax and always ready to bolt for escape.