Nghĩa của từ skopje bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "skopje"
1. Radio 303 began broadcasting in Skopje in February 19
2. The Orthodox and Islamic religious communities have secondary religion schools in Skopje.
3. The national government and parliament are based in Skopje, Macedonia's capital.
4. The national capital, Skopje, has been most affected by the outbreak.
5. “Churches in the Acculturation Processes on the Balkans”, Sociological Review, 1, Skopje
6. England face Macedonia in their second Euro qualifier in Skopje on Wednesday.
7. The Skopje International Jazz Festival has become a highly prestigious music event.
8. The ancient astronomic observatory, about 80 kms northeast of Skopje, is more than 000 years old.
9. Mother Teresa was born in macedonian capital of Skopje inand died in Calcutta in September 19
10. Election officials said two separate shootings occurred in the village of Aracinovo, near the capital, Skopje.
11. We have offices in New York, Washington D. C. , Atlanta, Prague, Skopje, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
12. Mak-Fest in Stip and the Skopje Festival are the two best-known festivals of popular music in Macedonia.
13. It bordered the much reduced archbishopric of Ohrid on the south, but Tetovo and Skopje were within its jurisdiction.
14. A controversial statue of Alexander the Great has been erected in the Macedonian capital Skopje despite protests from neighbouring Greece.
15. At the camp in Skopje, Hillary, Chelsea, and I got to visit with some of them and hear the horrible stories of what they had endured.
16. Macedonian Air Transport was established on 16 January 1994 and started operations on 23 June 1994 flying from Skopje to Zürich using a Boeing 737-200.
17. Supporters of the plans said that, after decades of stagnation, Skopje would at last get the regeneration it deserves, its heroes commemorated in marble and bronze.
18. The region is seismically active and has been subject to destructive earthquakes in the past, most recently in 1963 when Skopje was heavily damaged by a major earthquake.
19. Lampard is a certainty to start in Skopje, with Rio Ferdinand also expected to return to the side after missing the Andorra match because of an ankle injury .
20. In March 2011, after a grueling court process, which incited protests against homophobia in Skopje, the judge finally decided that there were no grounds for libel in the case.
21. But earlier this year Nikola Gruevski's conservative government produced a video that revealed the full ambition of "Skopje 2014", its plan for a radical reinvention of the city centre.
22. On 9 September 2006, he took charge of a qualifying match for the 2007 UEFA Under-17s Championship at the Gradski Stadium in Skopje between Macedonia and Denmark; the away side winning 3–0.
23. A 2–1 defeat against Ireland in Dublin was followed by victories home and away against Macedonia (3–1 and 4–2 respectively), meaning that Yugoslavia needed to win its final qualifier against Croatia in Zagreb, or to draw with Ireland failing to beat Macedonia in Skopje, in order to qualify automatically for Euro 2000.