Nghĩa của từ skua bằng Tiếng Anh
The abundance of gulls, terns, skuas , guillemots and puffins has long been a prime tourist attraction, as well as of global wildlife significance.
Đặt câu với từ "skua"
1. A South polar skua.
2. Skua! You get back here!
3. Boss Skua: What do you mean " unbelievable "?
4. Boss Skua: It was humiliating. What more do you want?
5. Boss Skua: I got two words for you . " Alien abduction ".
6. Besides the nonflying penguins, there are the South Polar skua and the Antarctic petrel.
7. As a result, the great skua population is now 200 times larger than it was a century ago.
8. Also Arctic Skua. Again, full dark collar, brilliant white belly and white flash at the base of the under-primaries.
9. One of the North Sea's top predators, the great skua, has greatly benefited from the leftovers of commercial fishing.
10. Boss Skua: Yeah, yeah, I guess my pitiful quest for mercy had appealed to their better nature.
11. 29 Going beak to beak, an adult king penguin challenges a skua attempting to make off with a freshly killed chick.
12. Going beak to beak, an adult king penguin challenges a skua attempting to make off with a freshly killed chick.
13. The term "long- tailed " might be misleading to those looking for their "first" skuas as Arctic Skua in spring is also surprisingly long- tailed .
14. For animal and bird lovers, there is plenty of action in the form of penguins, sea birds, swallows, skua and fur sea lions (a type of seal).
15. The Early Miocene "Larus" desnoyersii (SE France) and "L." pristinus (John Day Formation, Willow Creek, US) probably do not belong in this genus; the former may be a skua (Olson, 1985).