Nghĩa của từ skulduggery bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "skulduggery"
1. He is serving a prison sentence for financial skulduggery.
2. Lord Triesman accused Russia and Spain, rival bidders, of skulduggery.
3. Volatile markets can mask all kinds of skulduggery.
4. Chairman Huang Guangyu was held by police on suspicion of unspecified skulduggery.
5. She refused to think about Simon's skulduggery - or any corrections - now.
6. It's not a pure incident, but planned skulduggery which is connived by the Chinese Government.
7. Against that, such skulduggery would lose China the goodwill it has bought this week.
8. An account of that can be woven into the story of skulduggery that now follows.
9. Finding evidence of that sort of skulduggery may be difficult, and proving it even more so.
10. Samuel was convulsed with fury at this new evidence of skulduggery, resolved that no holds would be barred now.
11. Who is going to pick up the bill for all their tommy rot and skulduggery, Miss Green?
12. And yet ... she thought of Officer Hassan and his belief that there had been skulduggery in the case of Wolfgang Klein.
13. Asia is bursting with entrepreneurial energy – and bribery, backdoor deals and corporate skulduggery, if the news headlines are to be believed.
14. Statistics skulduggery has various reasons such as the statistics system, statistics mechanism, statistics law, statistics method and so on.
15. But Egypt wants Nefertiti back and a document showing that the bust only left the country because of skulduggery could well strengthen Cairo's case.
16. Moreover, many admirers of CSR confuse the sort of creative destruction that makes us all richer, in the long run, with corporate skulduggery.
17. It was a swashbuckling tale of skulduggery and heroism on the high seas made all the more gripping by the fact that it happened as the world watched.
18. 29) It was a swashbuckling tale of skulduggery and heroism on the high seas made all the more gripping by the fact that it happened as the world watched.