Nghĩa của từ skulking bằng Tiếng Anh
don't skulk outside the door like a spy!
Đặt câu với từ "skulking"
1. I don't want reporters skulking around here.
2. Look who I found skulking outside!
3. I don't want reporters skulking around.
4. There was someone skulking behind the bushes.
5. What are you doing skulking around here?
6. I don't want reporters skulking around my house.
7. He was still skulking around outside when they left the building.
8. There were half a dozen foxes skulking in the undergrowth.
9. You, meanwhile, will be skulking in the safety of the car.
10. The robbers were skulking around the corners, ready to jump out.
11. Stop skulking around; you can give a person a heart attack.
12. I thought I saw someone skulking in the bushes - perhaps we should call the police.
13. 19 You, meanwhile, will be skulking in the safety of the car.
14. So, you figured creepy skulking was a better use of your time?
15. So - and - so is always skulking around us. I wish he would stay away.
16. She would not be reduced to skulking in the back room of her own shop.
17. If only she could have seen me skulking around at Cliff Top, the very picture of melancholy.
18. You want some weirdo skulking around the aisles, spraying toxic chemicals all over the place?
19. After skulking around for half an hour I spotted a kestrel in a tree nearby.
20. But there they were in Brentford, lounging on corners or skulking about up alleyways.
21. I found him skulking in the cupboard, and he couldn't explain why he was there.
22. Passing discreetly through the solid wood of the garage door he slid right into the skulking Omally.
23. 3) Faramir: And where is your skulking friend? That gangrel creature. He had an ill-favored look.
24. If we lay here in camp , there might be archers skulking down to wind of us.
25. Faramir: And where is your skulking friend? That gangrel creature. He had an ill-favored look.
26. If there was more than one person skulking there, then he wanted to know about it.
27. He saw the occasional pheasant and partridge winging rapidly away beneath him, or skulking in the brown grass and bracken.
28. Harry saw Fenrir, skulking, chewing his long nails; the great blond Rowle was dabbing at his bleeding lip.
29. He saw the occasional pheasant and partridge winging rapidly away beneath him, or skulking in the brown grass and bracken. Sentencedict.com
30. A Parker tenor solo begins by skulking menacingly around the regular line of a blues solo before exploding into dissonant space.
31. I've gazed upon three antlered deer ambling , two turkeys trotting, one red fox racing, a skunk skulking, a groundhog sunbathing, and bass swimming silently down a see-through stream.
32. Oh! most contemptible and worthy of all scorn; with slouched hat and guilty eye, skulking from his God; prowling among the shipping like a vile burglar hastening to cross the seas.