Nghĩa của từ skullcap bằng Tiếng Anh
They wore close-fitting crocheted skullcaps that were noticed by others.
In 1887, Eugene Dubois discovered a skullcap , a femur (thigh bone), and a molar in the same area.
Other sleep promoting herbs include valerian, Californian poppy, skullcap , hops and passionflower.
Đặt câu với từ "skullcap"
1. My hair is plastered into a skullcap.
2. A skullcap, especially one worn by Roman Catholic priests.
3. Investigate the benefits of chamomile, valerian, kava, passionflower, skullcap, catnip, or hops.
4. The boy wears a skullcap and looks like someone in a painting.
5. In addition, they believed that wearing a skullcap made of lavender would increase intelligence.
6. To pick up brain activity, the skullcap is covered in electroencephalographic (EEG) electrodes.
7. Its ingredients include Chinese traditional medicine honeysuckle, banlangen , bupleurum root , and large - flowered skullcap root.
8. Other herbs to help active kids sleep include Lemon Balm , Passionflower, Hops and Skullcap.
9. Results The intervention of Baikal skullcap root could preserve the cellular vitality by 8 % ～38 %.
10. Results The amount of baicalin in Baikal skullcap root's aqueous solution was 3 % of the original.
11. Results: Total flavonoids of Baical Skullcap Stem and Leaf could effectively inhibit the formation of LTB4 in polymorphonuclear leucocytes.
12. He wore his skullcap, his hiking boots, his pistol-and had his Uzi submachine gun strapped across his back.
13. Ingredients: water, benzoin extract, green tea extract, rosemary, bamboo extract, skullcap root extract, oat peptides, plant spice, glycerin, myristic acid.
14. Mark Reynolds was in his late twenties, tall and very thin, with shoulder-length hair held under a knitted skullcap.
15. The results showed that Salmonella was highly sensitive to skullcap, tassel blower and frangipani and the MIC were between 1/40 and 1/
16. Ingredients: water, benzoin extract, green tea extract, lavender extract, bamboo extract, hyaluronic acid, skullcap root extract, oat peptides, plant spice, glycerin, myristic acid.
17. Wearing a red skullcap embedded with electrodes wired to a computer, he spelled out his missive by focusing on letters flashing before him on a screen.
18. The formula used in the experiment consists of four herbs – extract of peonies, a pretty purple flower called skullcap, together with liquorice and fruit from a buckthorn tree.
19. The formula used in the experiment consists of 4 herbs - extract of peonies, a pretty purple flower called skullcap, together with licorice and fruit from a buckthorn tree.
20. Today, both systems use "wet" electrodes, which pick up the brainwaves using a conducting gel under the skullcap, but the company is working on a new version using dry electrodes, said Bruckner.