Nghĩa của từ skulls bằng Tiếng Anh
On April Fool's Day 1997, dozens of people went out on skulling missions, hitting hundreds of billboards on busy Toronto streets.
Đặt câu với từ "skulls"
1. Skulls no bigger than dog skulls.
2. Broken bones, cracked skulls.
3. Both girls' skulls were punctured.
4. 6 Male skulls tend to be larger than female skulls, with heavier bones and a larger braincase.
5. Full belies make empty skulls.
6. Complete skulls, let alone complete skeletons, are rare.
7. Neanderthal skulls also show evidence of a large hypoglossal canal.
8. I cracked their skulls open after they jumped me.
9. The skulls were gilded and taken out for yearly veneration.
10. Complete skulls —let alone complete skeletons— are rare.39
11. He cuts up bleached gourds to be the skulls.
12. The soldiers discovered a pile of human skulls and bones.
13. Viewers were treated to pictures of skulls, arms, legs and dislocated bodies.
14. 14 Neanderthal skulls also show evidence of a large hypoglossal canal.
15. Are these crystals linked to the Mayan or other Crystal Skulls?
16. Fanged skulls with potent crosses adorned the knee joints of these warriors' armour.
17. Two skulls repose upon the same Worn pillow in their dusty mine.
18. Those rows of human skulls may well be evidence of that brutalising process.
19. The superman testing himself with an ax, crushing the skulls of old women.
20. 3 Fanged skulls with potent crosses adorned the knee joints of these warriors' armour.
21. Fourthly, the mammalian carnivores are all alike in producing assemblages with no complete skulls at all.
22. They scanned the skulls for injuries around where Triceratops might have locked horns and wrestled.
23. Some Death Skulls warriors wear dozens of enemy ribs laced together a kind of breastplate.
24. But while moving through the mine shafts, the player falls deep into the Skulls lair.
25. Tourists photograph skulls at a memorial for the victims of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.
26. 4 The press photographs show the artist in cowboy hat with a shotgun, surrounded by skulls and horns.
27. Grimacing skulls and brittle tibiae arranged in rows and in the shape of crosses and wreaths
28. Methods Microanatomic structures were observed and measured in adult 20 cadaveric heads and 20 dry skulls.
29. By scanning male beaked whale skulls, the researchers imaged the whale hearing apparatus in 3-D.
30. Methods The related anatomic structures were observed by the gross anatomic and microscopical anatomic techniques in 100 skulls.
31. Methods: 22 cadaveric skulls of adults were chosen and made into continuous slices by using the technique of celloidin embedding.
32. Read in studio A nanny has been jailed after fracturing the skulls of two new born babies in her care.
33. Artifacts dating from this period include ten plastered human skulls, painted so as to reconstitute the individuals' features.
34. Richard Forrest, a plesiosaur expert, said the discovery was fortunate because pliosaur skulls were generally found crushed flat.
35. In July 2000, former members Griffin and Abney formed Place of Skulls, following their departure from Pentagram.
36. The press photographs show the artist in cowboy hat with a shotgun, surrounded by skulls and horns.
37. The fossils include skulls, jaws, ribs, teeth, bones of an almost complete foot, of a hand, and of an inner ear.
38. At the four corners of the block were bronzed steer skulls, and the front of the block showed a sailing ship.
39. As would be expected, the predator species preserving the more intact skulls also preserve the highest frequencies of zygomatic process.
40. 1 Coatlique was thought to feed upon corpses buried within the soil, and wore a necklace of the skulls.
41. The bones include two partial skulls, four jaws, a legbone, around two hundred teeth and several other parts.
42. He held his palms together to pay respect to the victims in front of the shrine of skulls.
43. Methods: The sizes of mastoid process were measured, symmetry and sorts of 160 cases of skulls were analyzed.
44. 26 That can be done very accurately for all primates, and DeSilva was able to analyze a dozen Australopithecus skulls.
45. 4 "That's when the tiny braincase started to make sense, because early whales have big skulls and relatively small brains, " Gingerich remembers.
46. In the paper a comparative analysis of the skulls of Bastard halibut ( Paralichthys olivaceus) and Pacific halibut ( Hippoglossus stenolepis ) are studied.
47. Allosauroids had long, narrow skulls, large orbits, three-fingered hands, and usually had "horns" or ornamental crests on their heads.
48. Melrose Gargoyles are nosy, but see as little as we do: only black stones with their skulls and crossbones.
49. But never mind all those skulls lined up at the intersection of the Aztec pyramid and the Catholic cathedral on stage.
50. 21 Ribs were the most frequent metastatic sites, vertebras, pelvis, bone of limbs, scapulae, skulls, sternum and clavicles were the next.