Nghĩa của từ sky glow bằng Tiếng Anh
Light pollution occurs when too much artificial illumination enters the night sky and reflects off airborne water droplets and dust particles causing ‘ skyglow ’.
Đặt câu với từ "sky glow"
1. The evening glow rubified the sky.
2. There was a warm orange glow in the sky.
3. At night this glow is known as the gegenschein (German for "counter glow"), and can be seen as a faint glow in an extremely dark sky.
4. The sun was now just a pink glow in the evening sky.
5. 13 The sun was now just a pink glow in the evening sky.
6. There was a dull red glow in the night sky above the steelworks.
7. As the sun went down the whole sky became suffused with a red glow.
8. 16 There was a dull red glow in the night sky above the steelworks.
9. The glow-worm while exploring the dust never knows that stars are in the sky.
10. After school, when the lights came on and there was still a faint glow in the sky
11. And as the shadows lengthened and the light drained from the sky, the crystal began to glow.
12. In fact, a rarely discernable faint glow known as the gegenschein (German for "counter glow") can be seen 180 degrees around from the Sun in an extremely dark sky.
13. In 1963 researchers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson of Bell Labs discovered a faint microwave glow across the sky.
14. An eerie, green glow in the sky behind the tower turned it into a ghostly galleon on a leaden sea.
15. A forest fire had been raging in the south and the sky in that direction had a deep red glow.
16. Without light clouds and thin hazes sieving the sunshine and creating a colorful glow, how boring he sky would be!
17. As these various colors glow and dance in the night sky, they create the Northern Lights and the Southern Lights.
18. Glow preview
19. An eerie[sentence dictionary], green glow in the sky behind the tower turned it into a ghostly galleon on a leaden sea.
20. Radial Glow
21. Beyond Taurus, but still visible in the Northern Hemisphere in the western January sky, is a soft glow in the Andromeda constellation.
22. glow discharge lamps;
23. Flare Glow Radial
24. Glow-discharge lamp
25. The sex glow.