Nghĩa của từ sky-high bằng Tiếng Anh
they saved a president from being blown sky-high
Đặt câu với từ "sky-high"
1. Her confidence is sky-high.
2. 26 Their prestige went sky high.
3. His confidence is still sky-high.
4. After the election, prices went sky-high.
5. The explosion blew the building sky-high.
6. Prices are sky-high at the moment.
7. The bomb blew the house sky-high.
8. This new information blows his theory sky-high.
9. Cotton ought to go sky-high next year.
10. Sky-high interest rates are a recipe for disaster.
11. Just continue to will definitely sky high sea large
12. He kicked the football sky - high for the extra point.
13. A shake of her head tossed the plaything sky - high.
14. You guarantee that he won't blow us all sky high?
15. The myth of Hitler's invulnerability was soon blown sky - high.
16. The price of oil went sky-high when war broke out.
17. By raising tobacco taxes sky high and simultaneously banning all advertising.
18. Some hanson take fabrication cost even up to the sky - high price.
19. You might have to produce evidence of a sky-high annual income.
20. All your weapons of death are going to be blown sky-high.
21. If the alien ship made an appearance, the signal will be sky-high.
22. Suppose a sky-high gas, electricity or telephone bill sends your blood pressure soaring.
23. One spark from your cameras Mr. Joseph the whole factory could go sky high.
24. 8 Suppose a sky-high gas, electricity or telephone bill sends your blood pressure soaring.
25. Yeah, their debt-to-equity ratio is sky high -- but worse still, their turnover is declining.
26. Put differently, Lehman's net leverage ratio was either 15 times or 17 times, both sky-high.
27. His home was dismantled. A quinsied mother-in-law had knocked his lares and penates sky-high.
28. And there's little question that sky-high food prices have been an important trigger for popular rage.
29. Prices were sky high, with rhino horn worth four times as much as ivory, and still rising.
30. The photographer who risks his life from sky-high buildings to take incredible photos of the world below.
31. One man thought he was justbantering with his pals when he joked about blowing an airport sky-high.
32. Sky-high fuel prices and weak global economic sentiment are likely to offset gains from cross-Strait deregulation.
33. Oldfield says the sky-high bonding exercise left the workers "exhilarated" and "more confident" in just one day.
34. I used a wide angle lens angled up in order to make this already high swinger seem sky-high.
35. Since this camera was considered to be the answer to the popular PowerShot G series, expectations were sky-high.
36. Add in purchases overseas, by Chinese tourists avoiding the country's sky-high luxury taxes, and the figures are staggering.
37. At 000 feet. Oldfield says the sky-high bonding exercise left the workers "exhilarated" and "more confident" in just one day.
38. 28) Ann Langford, a Medau trainer, hopes that by coming down by parachute she can send our fund raising sky high.
39. From tomboyish loafers to sky-high boots, check out the styles your favorite celebrities will be wearing this autumn and winter.
40. Why you should skip it: When you know you can have only one plateful, chances are you will pile it sky-high.
41. Only a minority of university graduates actually receive sky-high salaries; the rest are paid wages that are far more down to earth.
42. The rising sun illuminates Black Rock Desert and the Fly Geyser, which sends a continuous stream of scalding, mineral-laden water sky-high.
43. As the Ministry of Labour has warned, China needs to create jobs with sky-high growth rates if it is to retain social stability.
44. With Chinese banks offering negative returns--interest rates lagging inflation--and property prices already sky-high in big cities, Chinese stocks win by default.
45. New unseasoned stocks often have very small floats, but when they catch the public's eye, their daily volumes go sky-high, lifting the TRO.
46. Shop Stars' Hottest Shoes! From tomboyish loafers to sky-high boots, check out the styles your favorite celebrities will be wearing this autumn and winter.
47. Worse, the copper mines they have opened up in Zambia and Zimbabwe are renowned for low wages, ferocious labour discipline and a sky-high accident rate.
48. No country wants to run out of food or watch sky-high prices dump people into poverty and malnourishment. That can lead to riots and topple governments.
49. 17 To solve the problem of sky-high modulation frequency requirement in MOG (Micro-Optical Gyroscope), a new double-frequency modulation technology based on triangular wave was proposed.
50. Rather than paying for any necessary spending by raising tax rates on the rich sky high, which would hurt entrepreneurship, more thoughtful across-the-board tax reform is needed.