Nghĩa của từ skydiving bằng Tiếng Anh
It is similar to the maneuvers I perform in freefall while skydiving .
Đặt câu với từ "skydiving"
1. To engage in the sport of skydiving.
2. A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
3. Skydiving is a hazardous sport.
4. 14 A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
5. Do you want to try skydiving?
6. How a paraglider a skydiving parachute?
7. Bungee jumping, skydiving, and cliff diving are the most common.
8. Relatives and friends skydiving suit floating in new surroundings.
9. No doubt, you're thinking skydiving is a dangerous sport.
10. No aerial stunt would be the same without skydiving.
11. Skydiving is all right for people who've got the nerves for it.
12. Oh, I don't agree. I tried skydiving once and really liked it.
13. I bungee jump on occasion, and I would like to experience skydiving soon.
14. A few even have the ceremony while skydiving or riding on horse － back.
15. They fantasize about skydiving, but they never get on the plane.
16. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
17. If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
18. Free-flying aesthetes in the skies of Russia conclude the World Artistic Skydiving Championships.
19. Surgeon General: you issue a warning that skydiving can be hazardous to your health.
20. If any of you have ever gone tandem skydiving, you probably used one of these.
21. Far more dangerous than skydiving, BASE jumping is still seen as a 23 fringe sport.
22. BASE jumping is skydiving from fixed objects, like buildings, antennae, bridges and earth -- meaning mountains, cliffs.
23. This phenomenon also explains why people can enjoy skydiving, bungee jumping and extreme sports.
24. The parachute caps and altimeters must be wore, and parachute opener must be brought skydiving.
25. Otis, the parachuting pug, has proved he could truly leap above the creatures of his kind after enjoying his 64th skydiving.
26. "Boneheaded statements are not as concerning as are revelations of health issues or dangerous personal habits (like skydiving), " he says.
27. Vertical wind tunnels are used to practise for free fall ("indoor skydiving" or "bodyflight"), while virtual reality parachute simulators are used to practise parachute control.
28. 4 "Boneheaded statements are not as concerning as are revelations of health issues or dangerous personal habits (like skydiving), " he says.
29. It takes a minimal amount of instruction, and allows you to make your initial skydive with an instructor harnessed to you for the entire skydiving experience.
30. J-10 and J-7 fighters from the Air Force's performance team had a fly-by and paratroopers performed skydiving as part of the celebration programs.
31. Skydive Snohomish operates a training school and offers skydiving flights at Harvey Field in Snohomish County, about 20 miles north of Seattle.
32. Skysurfing is a type of skydiving in which the skydiver wears a board attached to his or her feet and performs surfing-style aerobatics during free-fall.
33. The Infectious Diseases Society of America, a professional organization of doctors, cites the case of Josh Nahum, a 27-year-old skydiving instructor in Colorado.
34. Assistance with the arranging of all tours and or other activities around the coast e.g. quad bike tours, boat & catamaran tours, 4x4tours, kite surfing, windsurfing, paintball, fu-fi slide(1km), snake park, skydiving, fishing tours and much much more.
35. Beginning skydivers seeking training have the following options: Static line Instructor-assisted deployment Accelerated free fall Tandem skydiving At a sport skydiver's deployment altitude, the individual manually deploys a small pilot-chute which acts as a drogue, catching air and pulling out the main parachute or the main canopy.