Nghĩa của từ skyrocket bằng Tiếng Anh
The crowd at St Heliers Bay was a rowdy bunch that year, with music, alcohol, fireworks, skyrockets and copious amounts of police.
the cost of housing has skyrocketed
Đặt câu với từ "skyrocket"
1. Does your blood pressure skyrocket?
2. How to skyrocket yr traffic!
3. I saw the skyrocket last night.
4. With my voice on, the ratings will skyrocket.
5. It's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year.
6. This success is paying economic dividends as oil prices skyrocket.
7. Does your blood pressure skyrocket? Do you try and bump them?
8. Christmas sales attract many visitors; hotel prices skyrocket, especially on weekends.
9. The number of heart - attack deaths may skyrocket in the world.
10. The example of skyrocket shows how to implement the game application.
11. Only in Canada will the temperature skyrocket to 29 degrees celsius.
12. Prices skyrocket, so that price levels must be written in scientific notation.
13. Wars and natural disasters are both the reasons for the mortality rate to skyrocket.
14. Do you curse? Does your pressure skyrocket? Do you try and bump them?
15. Its currency would skyrocket -- meaning the loss of its competitive low - cost - producer edge . Or , U.
16. But, on the other hand, as our standards of life skyrocket, so do our expectations.
17. 5 Two years ago, once-stagnant rents started to skyrocket, and the value of his duplex increased dramatically.
18. 21 Two years ago, once-stagnant rents started to skyrocket,[www.Sentencedict.com] and the value of his duplex increased dramatically.
19. Two years ago, once-stagnant rents started to skyrocket, and the value of his duplex increased dramatically.
20. Combined output during the next few years is projected to skyrocket to more than 500, 000 barrels daily.
21. While it might cut down on drug-related crime, the total level of harm certainly would skyrocket, as more people indulged.
22. When children are born in wedlock and have both a mom and a dad, their opportunities and their likelihood of occupational success skyrocket.
23. Investors who are particularly fearful of a euro break-up also should look at German property, which would skyrocket in value with a new Deutsche mark, he says.
24. These developments have caused the German national debt to skyrocket to such heights that Germany had to make great efforts to meet the admission criteria set by the EMU.
25. As housing costs on China's mainland skyrocket -- raising concerns of a property bubble there -- monied buyers are heading abroad, moving into markets that look, in comparison, like a bargain.