Nghĩa của từ skyscraper bằng Tiếng Anh
Finding no skyscrapers and tall buildings from which he can swing, he looks for an alternative.
Đặt câu với từ "skyscraper"
1. The skyscraper towers into the clouds.
2. The skyscraper towers into the sky.
3. A skyscraper has been erected.
4. CA: So if that was a skyscraper, that's like, did I read that, a 40-story skyscraper?
5. A skyscraper is rising near our school.
6. The majesty of the skyscraper awed me .
7. The skyscraper is a midget by today's standards.
8. The skyscraper rears high into the sky.
9. Clay, my friend Ted is designing a skyscraper, Clay.
10. Steel is an integral part of a modern skyscraper.
11. This skyscraper is the solid materialization of his efforts.
12. The revolutionary innovation gave rise to the soar skyscraper.
13. The Empire State Building is a famous skyscraper.
14. The world's first skyscraper was built in Chicago in 1885.
15. A computer with memory equaling man’s would fill a skyscraper
16. Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the world's tallest skyscraper, is completed.
17. This article systematically introduces the skyscraper bioclimatic design approach.
18. The new skyscraper will dwarf all those near it.
19. By mid-1986 the main elements of the skyscraper were decided.
20. "Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel - The Skyscraper Center".
21. Another skyscraper started up in the centre of the city.
22. D1 (meaning Dubai Number One) is an 80-floor residential skyscraper.
23. 1913 - The skyscraper Woolworth Building in New York City is opened.
24. Currently Burj Khalifa is the tallest skyscraper in the world.
25. An impressive 25-story skyscraper overshadows the temple next door.
26. 16 The new skyscraper was part of the urban renewal scheme.
27. The building collapsed on 19 January 2017 during a skyscraper fire.
28. A skyscraper would obviously be more distinctive than a low bulky design.
29. From the top of the skyscraper the cars below us looked like insects.
30. Three skydivers jumped off a skyscraper, but most skydivers disapprove of such antics.
31. I immediately set on my quest to draw the world's greatest skyscraper, though after a few tries my skyscraper still only looked like a huge cereal box with a straw on top.
32. It could be the inside of a submarine or the backside of skyscraper.
33. The 67 - storied skyscraper soars above the horizon with its marvelously designed lobby.
34. 24 In Pudong, the skyscraper district of Shanghai, office workers are calm phlegmatic.
35. The pictures show Collier on top of a New York skyscraper in the nude.
36. 23 The pictures show Collier on top of a New York skyscraper in the nude.
37. The Avaz Twist Tower is a 176 m tall skyscraper in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
38. But to architects and engineers a skyscraper is not just a building that “scrapes the sky.”
39. 19 A skyscraper called The Kingdom Tower will soon rise in the port city of Jeddah.
40. The 101st floor of the skyscraper features a club lounge, restaurant and a Rock Shop merchandise store.
41. For a moment she wished she were on the top floor of a very, very high skyscraper.
42. The moon and the star are personified, the skyscraper is a human skeleton with bones and ribs.
43. Ponti also deepened his reflection on the skyscraper with a project of triangular and coloured towers (1967–1969).
44. The Cannon halted rush-hour traffic as it rattled the windows of every car and skyscraper for blocks around.
45. The modern skyscraper had been made possible by the addition of the electric motor to Elisha Otis's earlier elevator.
46. During the process of steel erection you realize how very simple the building of a skyscraper can be.
47. The skyscraper metaphor is apt, for our only hope to understanding such complexity is with a hierarchical model.
48. A section on the skyscraper with amazing scale models shows the growth and diversity in this monumental building style.
49. Of all the elements in the skyscraper, these bricks most brought home the fact that this building was handmade.
50. Today, it is a bustling town of people and trailers with the Ocean Quest rising up like a skyscraper.