Nghĩa của từ skywalk bằng Tiếng Anh
The Bangalore City Corporation will now take up 28 more skywalks in the city to help pedestrians cross busy roads and junctions.
Đặt câu với từ "skywalk"
1. Please be patient to enjoy your moment on the Skywalk.
2. Skywalk: The ability to move laterally while in the air.
3. Laughlin - London Bridge - Lake Mead - Cactus Garden - Las Vegas Dam - Grand Canyon - Skywalk.
4. Walk straight on Zhong-Shan Road when you see a skywalk.
5. Skywalk in Bangkok, Thailand, which connects three express stations in downtown.
6. And you could also find it on Zhong-Shan Road when you see a skywalk.
7. Just walk along the pathway under the skywalk and then you will get it.
8. Both Vibram and Skywalk soles, and other similar types, will give problems on wet ground unless you take care.
9. The station has a skywalk, accessible by escalators and elevator, connecting it to Phetchaburi MRT Station, MRT Blue Line.
10. Located 700 m above sea level, this cool skywalk is one of the most popular destinations in Styria, Austria.
11. Facing west on the skywalk, one can enjoy a deliberate framed view of having conversation with the local community.
12. Walk on the World Famous Skywalk 5 Hours Finally you'll board your bus to Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Now it is time for you to walk on air for 70 feet over the Grand Canyon.
13. The Grand Canyon Skywalk is an observatory with a glass bottom, allowing visitors to gaze into the spectacular gulf beneath their feet directly.
14. A new Skywalk sole with an environmentally-friendly cleat pattern gives a good grip even on slippery rocks.
15. My colleague, the philosopher Tamar Gendler, describes the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway that extends 70 feet from the canyon's rim.
16. Grand Canyon Skywalk is a tourist attraction along the Colorado River on the edge of the Grand Canyon in Arizona, U.S.A.
17. By developing the Skywalk and the surrounding area for tourists, the Hualapai are reclaiming their lives and the future of their children.
18. On the Skywalk (which was built by a Shanghainese man). I took one crazy pic that looks like I'm flying over the barrier!
19. The 88th-floor Skywalk gives visitors a panoramic look at the city as well as a bird's-eye view of the atrium spiraling down below them.
20. The bustling shopping and entertainment district of Orchard Road is just around the corner, easily accessed via an air-conditioned skywalk, boasting a promenade of exclusive international boutiques.
21. The glass skywalk spans 60 meters of a 2-km loop encircling the vertical cliffs of Tianmen Mountain in Hunan province, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
22. After you have experienced the one and only Grand Canyon Skywalk Glass Bridge, you will return to the Grand Canyon West Airport and take your Airplane for a flight back to the South Rim of the Canyon.
23. Flight Back to Grand Canyon South Rim 2 Hours After time on the Skywalk, you'll return to the Grand Canyon West Airport and return to Grand Canyon South Rim in time for dinner and sunset.