Nghĩa của từ slabs bằng Tiếng Anh
The company has developed and supplies a unique slabbing system.
Đặt câu với từ "slabs"
1. The photonic crystal slabs include alternating slabs of dielectric rods and air holes.
2. Alveolate slabs, not of metal
3. Natural stone slabs and tiles
4. Acoustic slabs of metal for walls
5. One - way precast slabs lab , analyses one - way precast slabs sandwichs ability in second load stage.
6. Construction of composite decked floor slabs
7. A helping hand on the Nfis Slabs.
8. Screws, Slabs, rivets, pins, Anchors and Diaphragms
9. Acoustic slabs not of metal, for walls
10. – Other, in blocks, slabs or bars:
11. They were unloading great slabs of rock.
12. The patio was made of stone slabs.
13. The path is paved with concrete slabs.
14. Laminated slabs of crepe rubber for shoes
15. *I**INGOTS , BLOOMS , BILLETS , SLABS AND SHEET BARS : ***
16. Now the club lies under pulverised concrete slabs.
17. 3 The patio was made of stone slabs.
18. Filled chocolate in blocks, slabs or bars
19. Slabs or successive slabs with faces suitable for serial reconstruction of large-scale fabrics can be made at this stage.
20. The established codes for the structural dimensioning of traditional concrete flat plate slabs are compatible with the Cobiax flat slabs.
21. Paving blocks, split concrete stones, palisades, plant walls, stones for garden trellises, terrace slabs, decking for preventing falling injuries, sloping stones, wall slabs, plant containers, tree slabs, marker posts, edge stones, kerbstones, moulded bricks, embankment stones
22. 27 Slabs or successive slabs with faces suitable for serial reconstruction of large-scale fabrics can be made at this stage.
23. Slabs and billets of aluminium alloy containing lithium
24. Lightweight mineral wool slabs for acoustic insulation purposes
25. 4 The path is paved with concrete slabs.
26. The crazy paving slabs came up easily enough.
27. 2 Now the club lies under pulverised concrete slabs.
28. The road was paved with smooth stone slabs.
29. The river had been bridged with slabs of rock.
30. The slabs are then cut into pieces and rinsed.
31. The 3-metre-square slabs are on a tilt.
32. Lightweight mineral wool slabs for acoustic, fire or thermal insulation purposes
33. Some roads are paved with cobblestones, some with slabs of stones.
34. Granite merely cut into rectangular (including square) blocks or slabs
35. The table was formed of two large slabs of stone.
36. Method and apparatus for the manufacture of slabs of ceramic material
37. The floor was a mixture of stone slabs and floorboards.
38. Research results: Under the same load condition, the tensile stress of ballastless track slabs without close connected is bigger than that of slabs with close linkage structure.
39. Slabs of Greek plasterwork were even used for tables and mirrors.
40. Reinforced concrete slab and shear reinforcement element for reinforced concrete slabs
41. It is riven by deep ruts and jagged slabs of asphalt.
42. Remaining vultures grab slabs of softened gristle and greedily devour them.
43. The invention can be used for handling concrete panels, slabs or blocks.
44. Black slabs of indeterminate material had been used to construct the ancient castle.
45. 13 Slabs irregularly cut with jagged lines where sections had dropped off.
46. This subheading also includes turf rolls and turf slabs for making lawns.
47. 1. Time Related Continuity allowance (TRCA) structure and slabs have been rationalised.
48. Department of slabs, paste-up approach to the decorative pieces are missing.
49. The slabs then go to a fabricator to be cut again, shaped and polished.
50. The carved slabs of wood with bolt-on necks were made to be abused.