Nghĩa của từ slack bằng Tiếng Anh
The rope would tighten and then slack and then tighten, jerking Darren while all the time cutting into his already tore up wrists.
their heads were hanging slack in attitudes of despair
Đặt câu với từ "slack"
1. Slack wax (petroleum), clay-treated; Slack wax
2. Pull the slack!
3. Give me slack.
4. Wednesdays are always slack.
5. Trade is slack this week.
6. The boxer's jaw went slack.
7. The antiques business remained slack.
8. Trade is slack in winter.
9. Let the reins go slack.
10. The rope suddenly went slack.
11. The boy's jaw went slack.
12. That one looks a little slack.
13. Business remained slack throughout the day.
14. Don't get slack about doing yourexercises.
15. He tightened a few slack screws.
16. Don't slack off in your studies.
17. Slack off / up as youapproach the junction.
18. Freight - car loadings continue to slack off.
19. Some of the ropes were completely slack.
20. Discipline in the classroom is very slack.
21. The string around the parcel was slack.
22. It's time to slack up a bit.
23. The early autumn was lustreless and slack.
24. 7 Slack seasons and wretchedness were unknown.
25. The fan belt is a little slack.
26. I'm gonna enjoy killin'these slack - jawed daffodils!
27. And don't slack around, finish it up.
28. Organization of the conference was rather slack.
29. There's very little slack in the budget.
30. Discipline in Mr.Brown's class becomes very slack.
31. Do not slack off in your studies.
32. Why may some slack off in personal study?
33. She was staring into space, her mouth slack.
34. Slack up before you reach the cross - roads.
35. Slack up the tent ropes before it rains.
36. 3 The audience sat slack-jawed with disbelief.
37. 1 He just gazed at me slack-jawed.
38. Your grip on the bar is too slack.
39. Irresponsible, devil-may-care, waxy-eared, slack-jawed...
40. There is still some slack in the budget.
41. He pulled in the slack of the rope.
42. The snow didn't slack off for 36 hours.
43. Current Slack in Global Economy Expected to Fade
44. They looked at him, slack-jawed with disbelief.
45. 13 Freight - car loadings continue to slack off.
46. There's too much slack in the tow rope.
47. Many publishers have simply become far too slack.
48. These tent ropes are too slack - they need tightening.
49. Slack the rope before trying to untie the knot.
50. Conduit ageing is slack, it is moment was updated.