Nghĩa của từ slacken bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "slacken"
1. Slacken braces.
2. Trade have slacken off.
3. Slacken off the ropes.
4. Simon allowed his pace to slacken.
5. Market dull and slacken no business report.
6. When will this pain slacken off?
7. Redouble your efforts and not slacken off.
8. I have slacken off a bit.
9. Nothing could make us slacken off.
10. You shouldn't slacken off in your study.
11. The pace did not slacken in the fifth.
12. Inflationary pressures continued to slacken last month.
13. Slacken your legs and slowly lie back.
14. But it should slacken when the leash is held normally.
15. We're on the last lap, so don't slacken!
16. Slacken the reins or you'll hurt the horse's mouth.
17. Growth in the economy was beginning to slacken off.
18. Apply to full automatic transfer rewind, assure core don't slacken off.
19. Don't allow the reins to slacken, keep them taut.
20. The Conservative government will not slacken the pace of radical reform.
21. After hours of digging, we began to slacken up a little.
22. Learning is like pushing a cart up. Don't slacken off.
23. The management expects demand to slacken in the New Year.
24. Slacken off those ropes there, there is a storm coming.
25. Workers can be trained to do other tasks when sales slacken.
26. We've been really busy, but things are starting to slacken off now.
27. The surge of profits fueling the stock market boom refuses to slacken.
28. In the heat of the moment, he might slacken his moral principles.
29. Business in the small village usually slacken off during severe winters.
30. The pilots cautiously relaxed their grip and let their muscles slacken.
31. The demand for coal begins to slacken off in the spring.
32. The train must slacken off as it passes through a bridge.
33. Slacken off the line, and pull the fishing rod towards you.
34. A good tree tie will be adjustable and easy to slacken off.
35. Most people slacken off/up at the end of a day's work.
36. Slacken the chocolate mixture with one-third of them then fold in the rest.
37. I might slacken off when I got established - perhaps after ten years or so.
38. But soon he had to slacken, for Nora made no attempt to match his pace.
39. The way to change the phases of slacken production, inexpedient circulation is to realize the limited austerity.
40. If this is the case, slacken the rod by small increments until the buzz goes.
41. Make suggestion on the stock of slacken, over stock and dethrone. Destroy it after approved.
42. Better have no war for a thousand days than slacken your vigilance for one day.
43. She would not even slacken speed as she raced through the far-ranging Jovian satellite system.
44. He had worked without intermission for six months and now could slacken off for a holiday.
45. Although normally dry and leeward, the traditional easterly (to northeasterly) tradewinds slacken and reverse during one of these cyclones.
46. I tried to slacken pace but the slowest I went seemed to be faster than I had ever run before.
47. Only after the second death on that mild, sunny Saturday eight days ago did the pace of planes and people slacken.
48. I was warned again and again by friendly police officers of some rank to slacken the pace: and I refused.
49. But the result belong to pass by, succeeding to still see future, the anterior road is long very, I will investigate with my sincerity and real strenght, pursue, being slacken nowise .