Nghĩa của từ slackened bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "slackened"
1. 21 The sail ropes slackened.
2. She slackened her pace a little .
3. At about five o'clock, business slackened off.
4. I drop back soundlessly, my lips slackened.
5. Having slackened and loose skin after loosing pounds fantastically?
6. 5 The tension in the board room finally slackened.
7. 7 His grip slackened a little and she pulled away.
8. 18 According to the survey, overall world trade has also slackened.
9. Machinery slackened; throbbing feebly like a fainting pulse; stopped.
10. His grip slackened a little and she pulled away.
11. Have I slackened mine hand, that I have not nourished it?
12. But his secret life was contracting as East/West tensions slackened.
13. Upper-level winds gradually slackened, allowing Lane to regain Category 4 intensity late on August 20.
14. 5 The fingers gripping her windpipe slackened and Irina slumped backwards against the desk and slid to the ground.
15. The tight ranks wavered and melted before the driving spearhead, even though it was now sadly deformed and its speed slackened.
16. The straps can be slackened to allow greater air circulation between the back and the sack if sweating becomes a problem.
17. Round we went with the tide, until we got well under the lee of the point, when suddenly the speed slackened, we ceased to make way, and finally appeared to be in dead water .