Nghĩa của từ stimulate bằng Tiếng Anh
the women are given fertility drugs to stimulate their ovaries
Đặt câu với từ "stimulate"
1. In particular, ADAPT-BIS aims to stimulate:
2. Third, customer-driven systems stimulate more innovation.
3. The tax breaks will stimulate economic activity.
4. Illustrations stimulate interest and highlight important ideas.
5. I sometimes stimulate myself under my muff.
6. He desires to stimulate us with faith.
7. What can we say to stimulate interest?
8. * Promote and stimulate low carbon energy generation.
9. To stimulate appetite and assist breathing, tracheitis.
10. These businesses stimulate the creation of local jobs.
11. 7 To stimulate a real fun Pinball game!
12. These proteins stimulate the production of blood cells.
13. 14 Indirectly, this helped to stimulate industrial development.
14. An inspiring teacher can stimulate students to succeed.
15. She is taking a drug to stimulate ovulation.
16. Parents should give children books that stimulate them.
17. The film was intended to stimulate and amuse.
18. Weak acidity formulation, geniality, not stimulate the skin.
19. Does your spouse still stimulate and enthuse you?
20. America's priority is rightly to stimulate its economy.
21. Indeed that smell did stimulate the gastric juices.
22. Dispel unpleasant smells. Stimulate appetite. Appease vehemency and depression.
23. Group brainstorming appears to inhibit creativity, not stimulate it.
24. It is used to stimulate the white blood cells.
25. They counted on foreign investment to stimulate their economy.
26. 20 America's priority is rightly to stimulate its economy.
27. This legislation is designed to stimulate the faltering economy.
28. But he does want to stimulate constructive forward thinking.
29. The EEC further stimulate the renaissance of Western Europe.
30. After 1830, the new nation decided to stimulate industry.
31. Pure ethanol does not stimulate gastrin release in humans.
32. The overlapping topics should stimulate discussion and cross-fertilization.
33. It takes good preparation to stimulate their interest progressively.
34. The Board is trying to stimulate the moribund economy.
35. Teachers are trained to stimulate the child's cognitive processes.
36. a soft brush to stimulate the baby 's scalp
37. The drugs stimulate the damaged tissue into repairing itself.
38. City leaders hope the amusement park will stimulate tourism.
39. Several hormones may stimulate platelet activating factor biosynthesis invitro.
40. Stimulate blood circulation and ease muscle spasm. Origin: Indonesia.
41. In addition, ADO can directly stimulate tumor proliferation and angiogenesis.
42. The article can be used to stimulate discussion among students.
43. 5 CONCLUSION Actinomycin D can stimulate encephalitis B virus replication.
44. The DRAM logic parameter stimulate wave algorithm was proposed, which generated automatically the stimulate wave according to the circuit function and avoided personal error.
45. But the preaching work will, in turn, stimulate our zeal.
46. Standing on your head is supposed to stimulate hair growth.
47. The herb echinacea seems to stimulate the body's immune system.
48. Retail stores are clamouring for something new to stimulate sales.
49. A wide range of activities will stimulate wide-ranging discussion.
50. The application of faradic current to stimulate muscles and nerves.