Nghĩa của từ swan bằng Tiếng Anh
Between March and September the rare osprey visits and there are duck, geese, swans , grouse, herons and buzzards.
swanning around in a $2,000 sharkskin suit doesn't make you a Renaissance prince
Đặt câu với từ "swan"
1. Edwina Swan, James Swan, schizophrenia and murder one.
2. 6 Edwina Swan, James Swan, schizophrenia and murder one.
3. Shut up, Swan.
4. Some ornithologists only Mute Swan classified as a swan.
5. Welcome to the Black Swan.
6. Swimming or standing, Mute Swan and Black Swan are to be placed one foot behind.
7. Swan was his calling card.
8. Or a swan of a son?
9. I swan, that's a good egg.
10. It's that swan-like neck.
11. And almost always, Swan Lake ...
12. A black swan is rare.
13. David Swan, Infantryman, and Sgt. Sentencedict.com
14. The swan flapped its wings noisily.
15. Its constellation is Cygnus the Swan.
16. "Swan Lake" is my favorite ballet.
17. 11 I swan, that's a good egg.
18. Sure, the swan is a rare bird.
19. Swan flew straight towards the lake.
20. Tomorrow will be their swan song.
21. Apparently the ballerina Pavlova came here to learn to dance like a swan for the ballet Swan Lake.
22. We're doing an excerpt from Swan Lake.
23. Never got past " un amour de Swan ".
24. She is as graceful as a swan.
25. A young swan is called a cygnet.
26. I've still got " Saint-Saens's Dying Swan. "
27. This swan comb is made of boxwood.
28. Denmark, we have a national bird, the swan.
29. They decided to swan around Italy this summer.
30. Then, as a wild swan, when sublimely winging.
31. The team's mascot is a giant swan.
32. The swan landed gracefully on the water.
33. The swan sings when death comes.
34. Tundra swan and Canada geese literally surrounded them.
35. The stately swan glides gracefully on the pond.
36. Playing the piano to the swan song of life.
37. It was called the Swan and was always busy.
38. Of these, the Old Swan Band still thrives.
39. The Tempest was William Shakespeare's swan song in 16
40. Get my swan costume ready. Anna Pavlova, Russian ballerina.
41. 'Swan Lake' is one of the great classical ballets.
42. This book is believed to be his swan song.
43. Get my swan costume ready. -- Anna Pavlova, russian ballerina.
44. Dr. Dial, right, and Brandon Jackson examine a mute swan.
45. Vincent Swan, head of commercial sales at your service.
46. Mr Miller is a black swan, an honest lawyer!
47. This production of 'Swan Lake' is in traditionalist style.
48. Through compare and analysis, we introduce the architecture of SWAN and the algorithms of every module and technology minutia of SWAN in chapter two.
49. A swan glided across the surface of the lake.
50. She made her professional stage debut in Swan Lake.