Nghĩa của từ warm to one's work bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warm to ones work"
1. It would be a pleasure to return to one's desk in Septuagint College and resume one's ordinary work.
2. My hand drum to one's heart's contensings, Chairman Mao's glory warm pit of the stomach.
3. Sawing logs is warm work.
4. 15 He is beginning to warm to his work.
5. It's encouraging to receive a favourable report on one's work.
6. Mandatory retirement is a brazen infringement on one's right to work.
7. Self - plagiarism involves copying from one's own work without proper attribution.
8. • avoid conflicts of interest involving oneself or one's work group Graduation
9. Hobby is an activity or interest pursued outside of one's regular work.
10. It is difficult to reconcile one's statements with one's conduct.
11. Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
12. Each employee and meticulous on one's own work position, in a conscientious and down - to - earth manner.
13. One's opinion tends to differ in accordance with one's standpoint.
14. It is easier to do one's duty to others than to one's self.
15. 1 Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
16. Betroth one's daughter to sb.
17. to suffer for one's wisdom.
18. Originality and the feeling of one's own dignity are achieved only through work and struggle.
19. to suck up to one's boss.
20. Romantic life has not so much relation to one's financial condition as to one's personality.
21. This is not an entirely commercial enterprise, of course; it is also about people wanting to see one's work.
22. The great proof of madness is the disproportion of one's designs to one's means.
23. Each days, the brother of editorial office can work overtime of one's own accord before dawn.
24. Now, you know American Indians spilled one's guts to reveal one's most intimate secrets.
25. Warm manual: Hiemal study, you work all night and often be indifferent reading place.