Nghĩa của từ warm welcome bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warm welcome"
1. A warm welcome awaits everyone.
2. They received a warm welcome.
3. A warm welcome awaits all our customers.
4. They extended a warm welcome to me.
5. You will be sure of a warm welcome.
6. The baptized prisoners gave me a warm welcome.
7. The chairperson extended a warm welcome to the guest speaker.
8. I greet you affectionately and thank you for this warm welcome.
9. He also encountered a warm welcome, feeling every bit a Hoosier.
10. Paul and Barnabas with others returned to a warm welcome in Antioch.
11. You can apppreciate the great sea air, a warm welcome and quality service.
12. Good afternoon to everyone and a very warm welcome to all of you.
13. 6 You are assured of a warm welcome from Frau Hinterholzer, the owner.
14. Originally a Mansion House, it offers a warm welcome with high standard amenities.
15. The hotel offers a warm welcome, central location, cosy accommodation and soundproofed rooms.
16. Witnesses going up to the highlands found a cool climate but a warm welcome.
17. I brought some of my friends home to a warm welcome from my wife.
18. If they had expected a warm welcome, they were in for a rude awakening .
19. Will you please give a very warm welcome to our own Chancellor Adam Sutler!
20. The audience gave a warm welcome to the father of four, fresh from paternity leave.
21. The accommodation is cool and spotless and staff pride themselves on offering a warm welcome.
22. Uncle Tom was at work that day, but Aunt Goldie gave us a warm welcome.
23. The Afghan delegation wishes to join previous speakers in extending a warm welcome to Mr.
24. * Firstly, I thank all of you from the depths of my heart for this warm welcome.
25. I want to give my warm welcome to all new students of Vision University's correspondence school.
26. Kindly direct your windscreens to the heavens above and give a warm welcome to our special guest.
27. I would like to thank the people and government of Vietnam for the very warm welcome I have received.
28. Regarding the atmosphere at the meetings, she wrote in her paper: “The warm welcome I received . . . [was] very impressive. . . .
29. On May 11th, the thousand landed at Marsala, in western Sicily, to a warm welcome from, well(Sentencedict), the British consul.
30. Everybody received the same warm welcome, and there was never any problem finding sleeping accommodations with members of the local congregation.
31. Collectors, bibliophiles and browsers will find a warm welcome from the many dealers when the fair opens at 00 am precisely.
32. I would like to thank the Vietnamese people and Vietnamese leaders once again for the warm welcome and hospitality they have extended to me.
33. With the success of Yo-Yo Ma's recent concerts(Sentencedict.com), a warm welcome is pretty much guaranteed whenever this versatile performer decides to visit.
34. Whatever time of year you visit Western Australia, you’re sure to enjoy plenty of sunshine, amazing adventures, awesome natural landscapes and a warm welcome.
35. Our host Mathis Reichel gives us a warm welcome while we try to acclimate with this huge area: several die-hard-tours could meet here.
36. 5 When Wen stepped into the campus where flowers bloom and trees exuberate, the singing and dancing students dressed in national costumes extended warm welcome.
37. Ansari Lari extended, on behalf of the local government of Fars and people, a warm welcome to President Jiang Zemin for his visit to Shiraz, Fars.
38. I commend President Xi for ably steering the BRICS Chairmanship for the year 2017, and for his warm welcome and hospitality in this beautiful city of Xiamen.
39. Prime Minister extended a warm welcome to Dr Abdullah who would be delivering a Keynote Address at the Conference on Counter-terrorism-2016 being held in Jaipur.
40. 5 But another is undoubtedly that critics' warnings have sensitised governments across the world to the need to give this new technology a cautious, if warm, welcome.
41. In July, the King and Queen visited Ireland for five days; they received a warm welcome, with thousands of people lining the route of their procession to cheer.
42. On behalf of the Ministry of Commerce, I would like to congratulate on the opening of the Fair, and extend my warm welcome and sincere thanks to all the friends from home and abroad.
43. The Indian investment in agriculture in Africa is a recent phenomenon but due to the commitment and goodwill enjoyed by our private sector entrepreneurs, it has seen a warm welcome in many African countries.
44. 23 On behalf of the Ministry of Commerce, I would like to congratulate on the opening of the Fair, and extend my warm welcome and sincere thanks to all the friends from home and abroad.
45. On behalf of the people in Quintana Roo State and Cancun, Gonzalez extended a warm welcome to Chairman Jia for his visit. He said that the tourism industry of Quintana Roo State is well developed.
46. 30 On behalf of the Chinese government and in my own name, I would like to warmly congratulate on the expo and the forum, and sincerely extend our warm welcome to all the distinguished guests!
47. The Hotel Santa Lucia is situated 50 meters from the beach and is one of the most visited places between the sea and the promenade, but also because it offer such a warm welcome. The Hotel Santa Lucia is fully acclimatized.
48. I would also like to convey my sincere gratitude for the exceptionally warm welcome and hospitality accorded to me and to my delegation today. I thank you for your kind words and agree with your remarks that India and Mauritius share a unique relationship.