Nghĩa của từ warmed the atmosphere|warm the atmosphere bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warmed the atmosphere|warm the atmosphere"
1. The place has a warm, clubby atmosphere.
2. Veal Jurassienne must be ordered! Warm, relaxed atmosphere.
3. The warm, friendly atmosphere of the gathering did not go unnoticed.
4. The warm Lavazza atmosphere in points of sales all over the world.
5. The most aggressive and warm bases give the objects their substance and atmosphere.
6. Likely, you want a home atmosphere that is warm and loving.
7. How can a warm, happy atmosphere be maintained in one’s home?
8. Crystal to raise living atmosphere, refraction fantastic luster, it is warm.
9. Kaidu, Convenient transportation, Complete business function, Warm homelike atmosphere, And the extraordinary honor!
10. Leiden, Convenient transportation, Complete business function, Warm homelike atmosphere, And the extraordinary honor!
11. In the congregation, therefore, crushed ones find the warm atmosphere of a familylike environment.
12. On Earth, the atmosphere is pushing body. Without it, your warm blood would boil.
13. When the line collide with the surface in the space, the atmosphere was warm and cordial.
14. Kaidu, Converient transportation, Complete business function, Warm homelike atmosphere[sentencedict .com], And the extraordinary honor!
15. Keep the Atmosphere Tranquil
16. The atmosphere remained fraught.
17. A light interior in combination with pastel colours gives her a warm, mediterranean atmosphere.
18. 28 They follow the roof slopes and thus contribute to the rooms chalet - style warm atmosphere.
19. The glider circled the escarpment and was carried with the warm air currents into the upper atmosphere.
20. The atmosphere is joyful.
21. What is the atmosphere?
22. The atmosphere was quite convivial.
23. The atmosphere was always stimulating.
24. The playing is superlative, but the real triumph is the warm and expansive atmosphere which pervades the album.
25. 17 The glider circled the escarpment and was carried with the warm air currents into the upper atmosphere.