Nghĩa của từ warmish bằng Tiếng Anh
[warm·ish || 'wɔrmɪʃ /'wɔː-]
somewhat warm, somewhat hot
Đặt câu với từ "warmish"
1. It was a warmish night.
2. We're having warmish days and coolish nights.
3. Grouse Mountain often has warmish, wet winters that could lead to mushier, slower ice.
4. Have an airport/travel look that comprises of warmish layers and your heaviest holiday shoes.
5. What's a screenwriter to do now that the Soviet Union's gone and the Cold War is a microwaved warmish mush?
6. It was a warmish winter's day by Siberian standards (just 18 below) when Jonathan Dimbleby meets a Buryat shaman near the shores of Lake Baikal.