Nghĩa của từ warmonger|warmongers bằng Tiếng Anh
[war·mon·ger || 'wɔrmɑŋgə(r) /'wɔːmʌ-]
advocate of wa
Đặt câu với từ "warmonger|warmongers"
1. You are a warmonger.
2. The warmongers kept up their drumbeat on Iraq.
3. The president is not a warmonger.
4. Yet he is no warmonger.
5. We're not warmongers, but liberationists.
6. The speech hits out at warmongers.
7. Today, the warmongers are trying to scuttle the Vienna accord.
8. We denounce the preposterous statement of the warmonger Churchill.
9. Despite the beliefs of foreigners, he had not really been a warmonger.
10. The Socialists were trying to smear Churchill as a warmonger.
11. You know ... as I do ... that the Prussians have always been the warmongers.
12. After describing the time of distress on the warmongers, to what does the angel next turn his attention?
13. He was determined not to let his work fall into the hands of warmongers.
14. James Madison, who was burdened with the War of 18 was branded as both a warmonger and a coward.
15. Since he did not start the war, no one accuses him of being a warmonger.
16. Some saw him as a great statesman, but others saw him as a ruthless warmonger.
17. We can't exclude the possibility that some warmongers will run the risk of starting a new world war.
18. 10 We can't exclude the possibility that some warmongers will run the risk of starting a new world war.
19. True Christianity has never fostered vengeful, intolerant inquisitors, such as Tomás de Torquemada, or hateful warmongers, such as the papal promoters of the Crusades.
20. For these and other efforts, Reagan was attacked by liberals at the time as a dangerous warmonger, but conservative historians assert that he decisively won the Cold War.
21. Both sides were raising the rhetoric on the day South Korea launched big land and sea military exercises, prompting North Kor ea to denounce its richer neighbour as a warmonger.