Nghĩa của từ warned against|warn against bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warned against|warn against"
1. He warned us against pickpockets.
2. He warned me against pickpockets.
3. Republicans warned against returning to isolationism.
4. She warned me against being overconfident.
5. I must warn you against raising your hopes.
6. How did James warn against reliance on self?
7. We warned him against trampling on justice.
8. I was warned against the wild dog.
9. I warned her against wronging her stepdaughter.
10. 7 I must warn you against raising your hopes.
11. 16 He warned against making hasty decisions.
12. How does the Bible warn against a competitive spirit?
13. I had been warned against you months ago.
14. The US warned Beijing against taking retaliatory action.
15. We were specifically warned against buying the house.
16. Prophets warn against sin and teach salvation through Jesus Christ.
17. Nephi warned against hypocrisy in 2 Nephi 31:13.
18. He warned against being overly anxious about material concerns.
19. 8 He warned them against suffering giddiness from success.
20. The priest warned his flock against breaking God's law.
21. He feared backlash, and warned against it in letters.
22. The school is warned to take precautions against fire.
23. Doctors have warned against complacency in fighting common diseases.
24. I've warned you against doing that thing without number.
25. Jesus warned against allowing improper desires to enter one’s heart.