Nghĩa của từ warner bros. entertainment bằng Tiếng Anh
U.S. film and television entertainment producing company which is the largest in the world
Đặt câu với từ "warner bros. entertainment"
1. 3 Warner Bros. has acquired film rights.
2. Warner Bros. and Gramercy, tied with six apiece.
3. 5 Warner Bros. and Gramercy, tied with six apiece.
4. It was released in Japan by Warner Bros. on 1 December 2017.
5. However, Warner Bros. decided to postpone the film's release date to May 10, 2013.
6. She sold the script to Warner Bros. in April 1994, but a film was not produced.
7. On July 9, 2015, Warner Bros.' decision to green-light the film was officially announced.
8. Warner Bros is reviving the tradition of Saturday morning children's cinema at its multiplex cinemas.
9. Warner Bros. was expected to make $200 million in license fees and advertising from the deal.
10. Warner Bros. had retained the film rights to Dreamgirls, and agreed to co-produce with DreamWorks.
11. The company entered into a partnership in 2005 with Warner Bros. to jointly finance and produce films.
12. In October 2014, Suicide Squad was announced by Warner Bros., with David Ayer confirmed as director.
13. He currently resides in Pasadena and is Animation Su per vi sor at Warner Bros. Online.
14. On December 5, 2013, Warner Bros. set the film for a June 5, 2015, release, in 2D and 3D.
15. Draper surely got better money at Warner Bros., just as all the black artists signing with the majors did.
16. Warner Bros. had also chosen to promote the concerts with top rock promoter Ron Delsner to lend the show added cachet.
17. In Youngstown, the Warner brothers took their first tentative steps into the entertainment industry.
18. is unit of Time Warner, one of the world's largest media and entertainment group.
19. In June 2006, IMAX and Warner Bros. released Superman Returns including 20 minutes of 3D images converted from the 2D original digital footage.
20. Warner Bros. chose to film in Chicago for 13 weeks, because Nolan had a "truly remarkable experience" filming part of Batman Begins there.
21. Benjamin McKenzie was only invited to audition for the role after Warner Bros. made them aware of the actor following his unsuccessful audition for a UPN sitcom.
22. 11 Like 'The Blind Side, ' says Dan Fellman, Warner Bros. Pictures' president of domestic distribution, the film played especially well in the Bible belt and small towns.
23. 30 Warner Bros. has placed emphasis on the environment for more than 14 years and has a corporate executive in charge of environmental issues.
24. Like 'The Blind Side, ' says Dan Fellman, Warner Bros. Pictures' president of domestic distribution, the film played especially well in the Bible belt and small towns.
25. 7 Film company Warner Bros chose the town's picturesque downland to serve as one of the backdrops in the fourth movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.