Nghĩa của từ warning shot bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warning shot"
1. Just a warning shot across the bow.
2. We fire a warning shot across their bow
3. Intel thinks this is just a warning shot across the bow.
4. Just a warning shot to let them know we mean business.
5. The guard carries a gun in case a warning shot is needed, and with good reason.
6. Sir, the salvage vessel reports the North Korean cruiser, Choson, has fired a warning shot across her bow.
7. In 1871 Henry James fired a warning shot in the Nation, a magazine that Olmsted had helped found.
8. Those totems were my warning shot; anybody who set foot on the island after seeing them should know what to expect.