Nghĩa của từ warning signal bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warning signal"
1. Red warning signal request
2. The functions include data maintenance, parameter definition , risk analysis, warning signal judgment, warning signal diagnosis, etc.
3. Confirm the activation of the warning signal.
4. So they had bypassed the warning signal.
5. The display flashed a red warning signal .
6. Warning signal when ink finished in the tank.
7. This time the display flashed a red warning signal.
8. Chest pains can be a warning signal of heart problems.
9. This type of warning signal is today known as Batesian Mimicry.
10. Experts regarded it as a warning signal of an economic smashup.
11. The best early warning signal is to be aware of your own attitude.
12. An acoustic warning signal is provided at the second and third intervention, and
13. One warning signal: More and more stock deals are being reduced in size.
14. The Fujian Province meteorological observatory has issued the typhoon yellow warning signal yesterday.
15. This indication shall be in addition to the warning signal specified in point 220.127.116.11.2.
16. If the detecting value reaches the predefined value, the alert apparatus alerts warning signal.
17. Often, when the body unwell again there will be some early warning signal play.
18. Eleven - year - old Mark Wheeler from California typed out a warning signal using Morse Code.
19. The expert from Germany introduced # proposing allowance of additional lamps for the hazard warning signal
20. Marking tape can be used as a warning signal on the groud or pillar etc.
21. Where actuation of the parking brake is normally indicated by a separate red warning signal....... "
22. This indication shall be in addition to the yellow warning signal specified in paragraph #.#.#.#.# above
23. The threatening hoofbeats of our cavalcade is a warning signal for all animals of the plain.
24. And the mind has a tendency to focus on pain because it's usually a warning signal.
25. 27 Eleven - year - old Mark Wheeler from California typed out a warning signal using Morse Code.
26. Shanghai Central Meteorological Observatory possibly will issue later today the typhoon blue color early warning signal.
27. Beihai City in Guangxi Meteorological Bureau has seven hours to start the red typhoon warning signal.
28. Fine for old wines with sediment, but in younger wines cloudiness can be a warning signal.
29. The wireless reception circuit which placed elsewhere receive warning signal and single chip microprocessor control alarm.
30. Additional light units on the warning signal may be required in accordance with sections 13 and 19.
31. But that they let meand other drifters like mein the door at all was an early warning signal.
32. Alarm systems, comprised of electronic thermometers connected to an annunciator which provides a warning signal regarding unacceptable temperature readout displays
33. When approached underwater they give an alarm or warning signal consisting of a series of quite rapid and quite audible grunts.
34. The hazard warning signal shall not be automatically activated at the same time with flashing brake lamps to avoid driver confusion.
35. The hazard warning signal shall not be automatically activated at the same time with flashing brake lamps to avoid driver confusion
36. Whatis clear is that for a small subset of people, excessive use of theinternet could be a warning signal for depressive tendencies.
37. If a tapping operation cannot be performed to programmed specifications (three unsuccessful attempts), despite the machine being properly adjusted, a warning signal is emitted.
38. Drivers of the BMW 5 and 7 Series can also avail of a diagrammatic representation in the Control Display, supplementing the audio warning signal.
39. However, its automatic safe load indicator did not give off any audible and visible warning signal for it had been rendered inoperative before the extraction work.
40. Ahead of the storm, PAGASA issued Public Storm Warning Signal #4, in which winds of over 185 km/h (115 mph) were expected within 12 hours.
41. Any operation without a measuring cap (5) is detected by the release of an acoustic warning signal or light signal (14) after the thermometer is switched on.
42. What is taking place today throughout the world economy is a clear, advance warning signal that we are nearing the end of the present economic systems on earth.
43. Though the deviation may not yet be so serious as to lead to rejection by God, it may give a warning signal indicating that some adjustment is required.
44. The final basic cause that resulted in the failure is no working state monitoring signal and failure warning signal of power supply source of controlled silicon excitation device.
45. The signal generator generates a warning signal when there is any abnormality detected based on the output of the status examination result generated by the real time image processor.
46. And then we built up a practical vehicle braking sound and light alarm system for car brake failure occurs during a variety of circumstances, to give the driver effective warning signal.
47. The first three cases of HIV-positive babies in the Czech Republic were a sufficient warning signal and, at the same time, provided a stimulus to give adequate consideration to this issue
48. The first three cases of HIV-positive babies in the Czech Republic were a sufficient warning signal and, at the same time, provided a stimulus to give adequate consideration to this issue.