Nghĩa của từ warpath|warpaths bằng Tiếng Anh
path leading to a battle or a warlike operation (originally said of the route taken by American Indian warriors on their way to war)
Đặt câu với từ "warpath|warpaths"
1. We heard Sparta was on the warpath.
2. The chief is on the warpath today.
3. The two countries are on the warpath again.
4. The boss is on the warpath. Be careful!
5. The government went on the warpath against drug traffickers.
6. Those politicians are on the warpath for higher taxes again.
7. I think you have to bite your tongue when he's on the warpath.
8. 5 Processing Processing have got some gripes Joyce is on the warpath, cripes!
9. I had warned the children that daddy was on the warpath.
10. Processing Processing have got some gripes Joyce is on the warpath, cripes!
11. 25 I had warned the children that daddy was on the warpath.
12. The students came into the office on the warpath about the tuition increase.
13. The police commissioner is on the warpath because the suspect hasn't been found.
14. Expressions such as play possum, bury the hatchet and go on the warpath became common.
15. His nation would not go on the warpath, because they did not think it well.
16. Mrs. Smith is on the warpath. We broke her window and she started yelling at us.
17. After two accidents in the same week outside the school, the Parents' Association is on the warpath.
18. If there was one thing she couldn't face in the morning it was her mother on the warpath.
19. For trading, the Neutral people made a living by growing tobacco and hemp to trade with the Iroquois, utilizing animal paths or warpaths to travel and move goods across the state.
20. I look at my side view and I see what has to be a giant garbage truck that is just barreling towards us like it is on a warpath.
21. The Banner Saga centers on the return of the Dredge - a warlike race that despises humans - led by Bellower, a nigh invincible Dredge who leads them on a warpath.