Nghĩa của từ warrant of extradition bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warrant of extradition"
1. NECESSITY OF EXTRADITION TREATY
2. Extradition doesn't exist.
3. We demand the extradition of Kirk.
4. Assange is the subject of an international manhunt, as a result of Interpol issuing a "red notice, " a warrant indicating the person should be arrested with a view to extradition.
5. A judge ordered her extradition to Britain.
6. Was the vexed question of extradition discussed at the Council?
7. Search warrant, gloves...
8. Where's the fucking warrant?
9. Warrant Officer Gary Owen.
10. A warrant for what?
11. As of yesterday's close, 15 warrant, the warrant has 11 higher than the subscription price of shares of stock currently.
12. His lawyer announced that he will fight extradition.
13. Both of these premisses warrant careful examination.
14. Extradition Treaty H.E. DATO’ SRI ANIFAH BIN HJ.
15. They have applied for his extradition to Ireland.
16. Judge La Riva had issued an arrest warrant/a warrant for his arrest.
17. I warrant he'll be late.
18. It won't be easy for them to escape extradition.
19. Sign your own death warrant.
20. (c) The bilateral extradition treaty, signed in 1953, can be used to seek extradition of Indian nationals who have absconded to Nepal after committing crimes in India
21. The law enforcement agency prepares an extradition request according to the provisions of the extradition treaty/arrangement with that particular country where the fugitive has been located.
22. There's no warrant for that sort of behaviour!
23. The new government will seek the extradition of the suspected terrorists.
24. They can't issue an international warrant of arrest.
25. Both men maintain their innocence and are fighting extradition.