Nghĩa của từ warrant officer i|warrant officer i bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "warrant officer i|warrant officer i"
1. Warrant Officer Gary Owen.
2. Ruben Marx, then a security branch warrant officer.
3. Officers, engineers and warrant officer engineers wore white overalls.
4. He rose from the ranks to become a warrant officer.
5. A good example of a Warrant Officer is a helicopter pilot.
6. A warrant officer in the U.S. Marine corps having charge of ordnance.
7. If selected, the warrant officer will be promoted to lieutenant (O-3E).
8. " An L.A.P.D. narcotics officer was killed today serving a warrant in Echo Park. "
9. A warrant officer is appointed, not commissioned, and specializes in a particular skill.
10. I warrant he'll be late.
11. Dog handler, scuba diver, a spell in the flying squad, warrant officer by 19
12. Can I see the warrant?
13. Plus you'll get the recognition and pride that come from being an Army Warrant Officer.
14. 17 Dog handler, scuba diver, a spell in the flying squad, warrant officer by 19
15. A military officer, usually a skilled technician or a helicopter pilot, intermediate in rank between a noncommissioned officer and a commissioned officer, having authority by virtue of a warrant.
16. The chef warrant officer was every bit as odious as Ingrid had been told to expect.
17. A magistrate may issue a warrant authorizing an authorized officer to enter and search the premises.
18. 10 A military officer, usually a skilled technician or a helicopter pilot, intermediate in rank between a noncommissioned officer and a commissioned officer, having authority by virtue of a warrant.
19. I have already signed the death warrant.
20. As Hospital Warrant Officer, he is a fair but firm advocate and enforcer of Service traditions and discipline.
21. Conway's grandfather was a Navy chief warrant officer who fought in the Pacific theater of World War II.
22. I warrant that this cloth is pure wool.
23. Administrative actions shall be taken in all instances where an officer, warrant officer, soldier, sailor, airman or airwoman fails to maintain an acceptable standard of conduct or performance.
24. Ranks in the RCAF Boy Aircraftman, 2nd Class Aircraftman, 1st Class Leading Aircraftman Corporal Sergeant Flight Sergeant Warrant Officer, Class II Warrant Officer, Class I Pilot Officer Flying Officer Flight Lieutenant Squadron Leader Wing Commander Group Captain Air Commodore Air Vice-Marshal Air Marshal Air Chief Marshal Boy AC2 AC1 LAC Cpl Sgt Flt Sgt WO II WO I P/O F/O F/L S/L W/C G/C A/C A/V/M A/M A/C/M
25. I will warrant him an honest and reliable fellow.