Nghĩa của từ wary|warier|wariest bằng Tiếng Anh
[war·y || 'werɪ /'weərɪ]
Đặt câu với từ "wary|warier|wariest"
1. Paula frowned, suddenly wary.
2. He is wary of strangers.
3. He had wary, foxy eyes.
4. She was wary of strangers.
5. Be wary headed in, rodent.
6. Capybara are strong and wary.
7. He gave her a wary look.
8. They are wary of me, yes.
9. Be especially wary of using emotional blackmail.
10. She had a wary expression on her face.
11. At first consumers were wary of e-banking.
12. The Chinese should be wary of such hubris.
13. Many companies are wary of their socialist leanings.
14. She was wary of getting involved with him.
15. The young tramp cast him a wary glance.
16. Be wary about these so-called special offers.
17. We must teach children to be wary of strangers.
18. Right away they were sparring, wary of each other.
19. So it behoves you to be wary when planting.
20. They were very wary about giving him a contract.
21. I'm a bit wary of driving in this fog.
22. Be wary of strangers who offer you a ride.
23. A new elite corruptly took an ever greater share of the fruits of independence and outside investors became ever warier.
24. 9 I'm a bit wary of driving in this fog.
25. He was a suspicious cat, wary of people getting pensive.