Nghĩa của từ was accused of a criminal act|be accuse of a criminal act bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "was accused of a criminal act|be accuse of a criminal act"
1. Robbery is a criminal act.
2. Arson is a criminal act.
3. He was charged with a criminal sexual act , unlawful imprisonment and attempted rape .
4. For Barbados any assistance rendered in the execution of any criminal act including the provision or collection of funds with the intention of funding a criminal act brings one within the purview of criminal sanction as an aider or abettor or a conspirator
5. Instigation is a special mode of criminal act , asas a category in the classification of complicity.
6. No person may be punished for an act that was not a criminal offence at the time of its commission.
7. An Act to amend the Criminal Code (abuse of process) (Sen.
8. The Criminal Law Consolidation Act # contains two criminal offences in relation to female genital mutilation
9. It's a criminal act to present the pygmies as the missing link.
10. The killing of innocent civilians was a criminal, abhorrent act and State terrorism was the most dangerous form of terrorism.
11. Offences under the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act , the Income - Tax Act , the Customs Act , the Central Excise & Salt Act , the Food Adulteration Act , the Police Act , the Companies Act , etc . , are also tried by Criminal Courts under the procedure provided by the Criminal Procedure Code .
12. The Criminal Justice Act # inter alia, allows for the introduction of a sexual offenders register
13. Another amendment of the Criminal Code- Act No # came into force on # eptember
14. There are strict civil and criminal penalties for the breach of EPBC Act.
15. Slaughtering of this magnitude is nothing short of a criminal act, indicating incompetence in policy and management chaos.
16. However, it was clear that the appellant did qualify for a custodial sentence under Criminal Justice Act 19
17. The criminal act could cause an overdraft or cause a subsequent debit to cause one.
18. Balboa was accused of criminal misconduct in regard to his record keeping.
19. He's accused of having connections with Japan's criminal underworld.
20. The offence of people-smuggling has been incorporated into the Criminal Code via Act No
21. Such an act is also criminal, for it is contrary to moral standards of honesty.
22. A good financial control system enable business enterprise to be solid, provide reliable financial information, and avoid criminal act.
23. The 1885 Criminal Law Amendment Act signalled a new, more coercive system of state intervention into the domain of sexuality.
24. The current legal arrangement already sets out the criminal responsibility of a participant to a criminal act (i.e. the organiser, the abettor and accomplice including a person providing the means to commit a criminal offence), and it is the same as for the person actually committing the crime (Section # of the Criminal Code
25. Article # of the CC (Complicity and types of accomplices) imposes criminal liability on accomplices in any intentional criminal act such as perpetrators, organizers, aiders and abetters