Nghĩa của từ was accused of espionage|be accuse of espionage bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "was accused of espionage|be accuse of espionage"
1. 6 He is accused of industrial espionage.
2. 10 Industrial espionage or corporate espionage is espionage conducted for commercial purposes instead of national security purposes.
3. Espionage Unification brought a spate of arrests for espionage.
4. 13 Espionage Unification brought a spate of arrests for espionage.
5. He was wanted on charges of espionage.
6. Without ciphers and diplomatic bags, espionage and counter-espionage actions were likely to be circumscribed.
7. They were convicted of espionage.
8. Industrial espionage was high on the list of Soviet priorities.
9. She was found guilty of espionage against the United States.
10. Zakharov, a KGB agent, was charged with espionage.
11. The prosecutor accused them of high treason, refusal of military service, espionage, and slander of the most holy church.
12. 7 The man was charged with industrial espionage.
13. It was a crime of espionage and carried the death penalty.
14. 4 Industrial espionage was high on the list of Soviet priorities.
15. Three months later, the Soviets convicted him of espionage.
16. The authorities have arrested several people suspected of espionage.
17. Some of the commercial activities were a cover for espionage.
18. Whitehall denies that Echelon is involved in industrial espionage, but admits that its aims include countering industrial espionage by others.
19. They're political - a small counter-espionage unit.
20. Economic or industrial espionage commonly occurs in one of two ways.
21. Civilian imaging of Earth was limited by the desire to avoid Soviet accusations of espionage.
22. These ways embrace the arts of war, espionage, and diplomacy.
23. So, she must have been part of the espionage programme.
24. Terror and danger in the world of intrigue and espionage.
25. Penkovsky was sentenced to death with enormous publicity about his espionage activities.