Nghĩa của từ was angry|be angry bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "was angry|be angry"
1. Don't be angry with me, please don't be angry.
2. He was acting angry.
3. Look, Alan, I was angry.
4. It was sloppy and angry.
5. But Cassie was far too angry to be wooed.
6. That was an angry bunny.
7. She was hurt , angry, nonplussed.
8. She was freaked, she was angry.
9. I was angry and confused.
10. Rainbow Fish, please, don't be angry.
11. I was a black angry woman.
12. Her angry outburst was totally unprovoked.
13. Angry, acerbic argument was virtually unknown.
14. Don't be so angry, mi amor.
15. They're angry.
16. He's angry.
17. In the sentence 'I'm angry', 'angry' is the complement.
18. He was so angry as to be unable to speak.
19. Angry face!
20. He was only 12... and angry.
21. Too angry.
22. I'm angry.
23. Don't be angry or accusatory with Laura.
24. It was funny; it was angry, sad."
25. 'Was he very angry?' 'Indeed he was.'