Nghĩa của từ without fail bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without fail"
1. He writes every week without fail.
2. + YOU women will without fail carry out YOUR vows, and YOU will without fail perform YOUR vows.’
3. Travis was, without fail, always there too.
4. We will fulfil the quota without fail.
5. Danny comes over every Sunday without fail.
6. 12 He writes every week without fail.
7. He attended every meeting without fail. Sentencedict.com
8. Be there at nine o'clock, without fail.
9. Tim visits his mother every day without fail.
10. The chief criminals shall be punished without fail.
11. I'll be there at two o'clock without fail.
12. My mother goes to church every week without fail.
13. You must take the medication every day without fail.
14. I want you here by two o'clock without fail.
15. I want that work finished by tomorrow, without fail!
16. Tomorrow without fail he would be at the old riverside warehouse.
17. I will give you a present on your birthday without fail.
18. Isaiah is directed to record events that “must occur” —without fail.
19. I go to the gym every Monday and Wednesday, without fail.
20. The one that without fail goes forth, even weeping, carrying along a bagful of seed, will without fail come in with a joyful cry, carrying along his sheaves.”
21. Yet without question, without fail, always and invariably, she's exceedingly lovely.
22. be signed, without fail, by the applicant or his duly authorised agent
23. I'll pray that these shoes take you to great places without fail.
24. Eventually, and virtually without fail, it comes looking for those payroll taxes.
25. Their bulls gender without fail; their cows calve and do not miscarry.
26. He turned up without fail but there was an ordinariness about him.
27. Rain or shine, he is at the office at 30 without fail.
28. On the 30th you must without fail hand in some money for Alex.
29. The committee met weekly without fail during the period March 19 to May
30. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
31. We request you include the shipped B/L in shipping documents without fail.
32. In addition, Jehovah was indicating that he would without fail deliver his people.
33. 23 Rain or shine, he is at the office at 30 without fail.
34. As Dauntless, we fight to protect every life inside the fence... without fail.
35. He assured the prophet that ‘this foretold judgment would without fail come true.’
36. These must, without fail, be labeled as photo illustrations in the photo credit.
37. 3 Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
38. Without fail he will wrap you up tightly, like a ball for a wide land.
39. 17 “‘If a man takes a human life,* he should be put to death without fail.
40. Each year, without fail, a new set of alienating words and phrases is put into currency.
41. General Principles Always, and without fail, remove dead, diseased and ailing wood, and spindly, feeble growth.
42. 18 General Principles Always, and without fail, remove dead, diseased and ailing wood, and spindly, feeble growth.
43. It is said that without fail, on March 19th every year, they return to their nests there.
44. Without fail it will blossom, and it will really be joyful with joyousness and with glad crying out.
45. Without fail it will blossom, and it will really be joyful with joyousness and with glad crying out. . . .
46. General Principles Always, and without fail, remove dead, diseased and ailing wood, and spindly[sentencedict .com], feeble growth.
47. For example, whereas a murderer was to be put to death without fail, an accidental manslayer could receive mercy.
48. Just as God delivered David from a rash, calamitous act by using Abigail, he will without fail deliver us.
49. (Galatians 6:9) Says wise King Solomon: “The father of a righteous one will without fail be joyful.” —Proverbs 23:24.
50. + 3 And you will not escape out of his hand, for you will without fail be caught and handed over to him.