Nghĩa của từ without fear bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without fear"
1. Could we have fuel without fear?
2. Beware, beware! scruple, who can without fear.
3. 5 She will investigate without fear or favour.
4. I stand here without fear because I remember.
5. Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
6. The law must be enforced without fear or favour.
7. Reaching out for the sick, the unclean... without fear.
8. The newspaper reprinted the facts, without fear or favour.
9. Beware,beware!he'll cheat'ithout scruple,who can without fear.
10. 6 They simply administer justice without fear or favour.
11. 1 The newspaper reprinted the facts, without fear or favour.
12. You can say what you like without fear of contradiction .
13. 2 The law must be enforced without fear or favour.
14. I promise to report the news without fear or favor.
15. They undertook to make their judgement without fear or favour.
16. We have decided to confront them, speaking without reserve, without fear.
17. A panic in the face, your love be strong without fear.
18. The great walks with the small without fear. middling keeps aloof.
19. 3 They undertook to make their judgement without fear or favour.
20. 4 The appointments are supposed to be made without fear or favour.
21. Brown hair, blue eyes, teeth rights quick to fly a plane without fear..
22. And do not be afraid to apply that influence without fear or apology.
23. From roof height , without fear of resistance, they blasted the city without mercy.
24. 7 The ombudsman investigates complaints about misuse of authority without fear or favour.
25. These men were despots, meaning they could kill their subjects without fear of retribution.
26. He had some home truths to impart and presented them without fear or favour.
27. The delegates want to be able to speak freely without fear of offending anyone.
28. They promised that individuals could live freely without fear of reprisal from the military.
29. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear and with a manly heart.
30. Live life without fear, confront all obstacles and evince that you can overcome then.
31. He touched them wonderingly, without fear, speculating on what it was that was different.
32. Individuals can express their opinions, orally and in writing, without fear of reprisal or punishment.
33. 9 He had some home truths to impart and presented them without fear or favour.
34. Hardware Projects, repairs, extensions .. everything you need for goals to hand to your Amiga without fear.
35. 14 Man then will be without an enemy among men and without fear of ravening beasts.
36. This gave them the freedom to make trouble all over the shop without fear of retribution.
37. ‘We want to attend school and to visit our friends and family without fear of abduction.
38. 11 What Shannon is simply trying to do is to treat his subject without fear or favour.
39. The expressed intent of immunity legislation is to encourage reporting without fear of civil or criminal liability.
40. 6 This gave them the freedom to make trouble all over the shop without fear of retribution.
41. It is the right to live without fear of suppression by the state or oppression by vested interests.
42. That much we can take away from this latest close encounter with planet Nirvana without fear of contradiction.
43. Now near retirement after a long career in product development, Mr Dulude can presumably act without fear or favour.
44. Therefore he was free to behave as irresponsibly as he liked without fear of hurting me or our child.
45. A learner's permit is a legal document that allows a teenager to terrorize a parent without fear of prosecution.
46. For instance, in Jude verses 12 through 14, Jude pens a blistering denunciation of “shepherds that feed themselves without fear.”
47. To have been understood by a man such as Broken Sword allows me to face death without fear or regret.
48. 8 Now near retirement after a long career in product development, Mr Dulude can presumably act without fear or favour.
49. And watching over the republic is the winged figure Security, whose banner reads, "Everyone shall go forth freely without fear."
50. Even so, I locked myself in the bathroom where I could read the story slowly and without fear of interruption.