Nghĩa của từ without lawful excuse bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without lawful excuse"
1. Ultimately, we will be left without excuse.
2. Marriage by a priest is lawful in England without another ceremony.
3. We are left without excuse when we ignore them.
4. For instance, some states think it is lawful to nationalize foreign property without compensation; others disagree.
5. Everyone recognized him to be the lawful heir / as the lawful heir.
6. In addition to criminal libel, publishing defamatory statements without a lawful defence can result in a civil action.
7. ACS has the power to intercept and detain goods that are imported or exported without lawful authority
8. • establishes military offences such as striking a superior, disobedience of a lawful command and absence without leave
9. Excuse me? Excuse me!
10. He's charged with two counts of GBH, further charge of disobeying a lawful order, drunkenness, absence without leave.
11. Without those heavy caveats, greenery will become one more excuse to foul up trade.
12. Hunting is a lawful activity.
13. It's lawful for attorneys to advertise.
14. 12 Without those heavy caveats, greenery will become one more excuse to foul up trade.
15. This is a perfectly lawful activity.
16. It is not lawful to steal.
17. Excuse me, excuse me, you have a pen, paper?
18. When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory.
19. In my judgment it is lawful.
20. Excuse me.
21. Excuse me?
22. 3 In my judgment it is lawful.
23. 28 When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory.
24. He recognized John as his lawful heir.
25. But is it really feasible to don sportswear to the office without the excuse of dress-down Friday?