Nghĩa của từ without number bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without number"
1. Without Number and Name.
2. And young women without number. +
3. The potential applications are almost without number.
4. Angels sang praises without number to him.
5. They forgot the message times without number.
6. Carry out the example without number of community.
7. I have seen that play times without number.
8. I have been there for times without number.
9. I've warned you against doing that thing without number.
10. Zbigniew Shapira, not yet thirty, had talents without number.
11. The offerings made at his shrine were without number.
12. He's told me times without number not to do that.
13. Who does great things , unfathomable, And wondrous works without number.
14. There are ducks and hens without number on the poultry farm.
15. There are threescore queens , and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.
16. Comrade Mao Zedong once said, " We can't do without Number Nine. "
17. Besides histories they have many volumes of reminiscences, and biographies without number.
18. Which doeth great things past finding out; yea , and wonders without number.
19. He spake, and the locusts came , and caterpillers, and that without number.
20. These two men traveled for three days, and found people and houses without number.
21. He shall break in pieces mighty men without number , and set others in their stead.
22. The fourth chapter inspects approximate quantity expression without number, especially approximate words and approximate time word.
23. Will a virgin forget her ornament, or a bride her stomacher? but my people hath forgotten me days without number.
24. And he has been listed "Shenzhen Experts Dictionary" and invited to Korea, Japan, French carry through learning exchange times without number.
25. In simulation test, the same test can be made times without number and results of test are more full-scale and exact.
26. I keeped finding times without number in internet for a long time. I try to find something funny or a little of afflatus.
27. Eliphaz encouraged Job to appeal to the mercy and justice of God "who does great things, and unsearchable , marvelous things without number" (5:9).