Nghĩa của từ without permission bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without permission"
1. They used copyrighted music without permission.
2. They entered the area without permission.
3. She took the car without permission.
4. Controlled Access Zone: No entry without permission.
5. 1) They used copyrighted music without permission.
6. The jet entered Chinese airspace without permission.
7. People are not permitted in without permission.
8. They cannot leave the country without permission.
9. Moviemakers maintain the right to feature brands without permission.
10. You are not to leave your station without permission.
11. They may not be reproduced or retransmitted without permission.
12. You were wrong to take the car without permission.
13. 23) Sidney: Yes, fancy borrowing his father's car without permission.
14. Copying this videocassette without permission would be a infringement of ~.
15. What do you mean by opening my letters without permission?
16. $ Don't copy letters to the editor or newspaper advertisements without permission.
17. In no circumstances must a soldier leave his post without permission.
18. Other difficulties occur with regulations - places you can't fly without permission.
19. It is illegal to reproduce these worksheets without permission from the publisher.
20. Huntsmen have no power to ride over other people's land without permission.
21. You'll pay some hefty bank charges if you go overdrawn without permission.
22. No development was to take place without permission from the local planning authority.
23. Reading someone's email without permission is a trespass against the rules of privacy.
24. I'm not allowed to fly visitors into the National Park area without permission.
25. No reference books are to be taken out of the reading room without permission.
26. No junketing activity would be conducted on official expenses without permission of the company.
27. Members of the cult are not allowed to marry or own property without permission.
28. By law, an advertiser can't use a person's name for commercial purposes without permission.
29. It has come to our knowledge that you have been taking time off without permission.
30. After a couple of months, the Sioux turned around and came back west without permission.
31. 6 By law, an advertiser can't use a person's name for commercial purposes without permission.
32. Don't touch the machine button , the electric switch, and connecting the electric wire without permission.
33. To invent ways of doing things; to see what was needed and attack it without permission.
34. North Korean border guards often shoot and kill people trying to cross the border without permission.
35. Development undertaken without permission is not an offence in itself; but ignoring an enforcement notice is.
36. The Act authorized permits for legitimate archaeological investigations and penalties for taking or destroying antiquities without permission.
37. Without permission, I opened the door and saw him sitting on a chair, guarded by a partisan.
38. Thresher jabbed his finger at Thomas, accusing her of calling his 14-year-old daughter without permission.
39. I was not allowed access to the supervisor's office without permission while others came and went freely.
40. No one is allowed to record indoor conference activities electronically or photographically without permission from TAC - EC.
41. Capacity to perform with limited supervision is questionable given leaving without permission, taking breaks longer than allowed.
42. Computer hackers A computer hacker is a person who gains access to a computer system without permission.
43. I don't encourage people to take photographs like this without permission, but by law we can publish.
44. Excavations in 1953 indicated that the castle was probably an adulterine castle, built without permission, and abandoned unfinished.
45. In 1179 Pope Alexander III forbade Waldo and his followers to preach without permission of the local bishop.
46. They said that the photos were private and that the school accessed the student's Facebook account without permission.
47. He notes that his lawyers regularly shoo away concessionaires who use images of the Empire State Building without permission.
48. Royal Bank of Scotland is overhauling the charges it applies to customers who go into their overdraft without permission.
49. In common parlance, appropriation refers to the taking of something, often without permission, for use exclusively by one's self.
50. Is it a celebration of remix culture, revelling in the endless possibilities opened up by appropriating and reusing images without permission?