Nghĩa của từ without prejudice bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without prejudice"
1. This section without prejudice to section
2. He supported the without prejudice clause in subparagraph (c).
3. You should make a decision without prejudice to our rights.
4. Case dismissed without prejudice or refiling in small claims court.
5. This administrative process will be without prejudice to any judicial remedies.
6. The offer was accepted without prejudice to the current pay negotiations.
7. We had no preconception of the results and analysed our data without prejudice.
8. Radio spectrum policy activities in the European Union shall be without prejudice to:
9. This penalty shall apply without prejudice to additional penalties provided for under national rules.
10. My client is prepared to entertain an amicable dissolution to the marriage without prejudice
11. Major carstairs, please note that all city trust will reinstate sergeant brown's account without prejudice.
12. He said he hoped the Swiss authorities would investigate the case thoroughly and without prejudice.
13. This would be without prejudice to the rights and obligations of Members under GATT 19
14. He was able to turn down the promotion without prejudice, and applied again several years later.
15. We accept the outcome of the inquiry, without prejudice to the unsettled question of territorial waters.
16. Without prejudice to Articles 11b and 11c, the Agency may process personal data for administrative purposes.
17. This is however without prejudice to the rights to financial benefits to any export credit insurance.
18. Such actions shall be without prejudice to the rights and obligations of Members under GATT 19
19. 11. Without prejudice to paragraph 14, the supply shall be complete when all the goods have actually:
20. Without prejudice to specific provisions contained in sectoral rules, the clearance-of-accounts procedure shall consist in:
21. Without prejudice to the allocation of responsibilities for enforcing the provisions of European Parliament and Council Directive
22. We accept the outcome of the inquiry,[Sentencedict.com ] without prejudice to the unsettled question of territorial waters.
23. Without prejudice to Articles 47, 48 and 49, the Agency may process personal data for administrative purposes.
24. The use of dried aerial parts of Hoodia parviflora should be authorised without prejudice to that Directive.
25. We can blend the two, without prejudice, to provide the stepping-stone for a more complete psychology.
26. It may not abandon its premises, without prejudice to the rights of third parties in good faith
27. 21 This is however without prejudice to the rights to financial benefits to any export credit insurance.
28. This Regulation shall apply without prejudice to any specific Community rules concerning the use of food additives:
29. It must be understood that this concession is made without prejudice to any future decision of the committee.
30. 14 We can blend the two, without prejudice, to provide the stepping-stone for a more complete psychology.
31. My client accepts the formal apology without prejudice to any further legal action she may decide to take.
32. Without prejudice to influence others and the circumstances(Sentencedict.com), everyone has the right to the pursuit of happiness.
33. This Agreement shall be without prejudice to the obligations assumed by the Republic of Serbia or the European Union on the basis of international treaties and agreements in accordance with generally accepted principles of international law and shall be without prejudice to their application.
34. The arrangements accepted in this Agreement are without prejudice to the financial autonomy now vested in the Federated Shan States.
35. Without prejudice to other Community legislation, the Member States shall immediately notify the Commission under the rapid alert system of:
36. Under God’s Kingdom, all mankind will enjoy an abundance of food, as well as true justice and life without prejudice
37. The Contractor shall be entitled to this payment without formal notice, and without prejudice to any other right or remedy.
38. This enables a student to optimise the opportunities presented to him without prejudice to his progression through the examination system.
39. Without prejudice to the limitations emanating from Section 3.2., notified bodies may subcontract clearly defined parts of the conformity assessment activities.
40. 22 The arrangements accepted in this Agreement are without prejudice to the financial autonomy now vested in the Federated Shan States.
41. Without prejudice to the measures referred to in Article #, Member States may if they so desire carry out additional checks on
42. 29) The arrangements accepted in this Agreement are without prejudice to the financial autonomy now vested in the Federated Shan States.
43. Without prejudice to the limitations emanating from Section 3.2., the notified bodies may subcontract clearly defined parts of the conformity assessment activities.
44. The use of chemically synthesised allopathic veterinary medicinal products or antibiotics for preventive treatment is prohibited, without prejudice to Article 24(3).
45. Whereas the measures adopted in this Decision apply without prejudice to the decisions to be taken by the Council acting on the Commission's proposals on transitional measures and without prejudice to the measures taken or to be taken by the Commission under the other provisions of the abovementioned Regulation and Directive,
46. Without prejudice to the Sub-Contract's overall obligations in respect of quality and workmanship, the Sub-Contractor shall comply with Schedule 25 – Siemens Quality Requirements.
47. Except for Article 5, the Parties shall apply this Agreement provisionally as from the day following that of its signature, without prejudice to constitutional requirements.
48. Termination of this Agreement for any reason shall be without prejudice to any right of action vested in either Party at the date of termination.
49. Without prejudice to sections 61 and if for any reason it appears to the Registrar that a registered ship may have ceased to be registrable.
50. Without prejudice to any disciplinary measures that may apply, any unauthorized absence which is duly established shall be deducted from the annual leave of the person concerned.